#9

Flash back

I was in my room when I decide to whip cream JJ as he was sleeping. He is a heavy sleeper. I go down stairs and get the whip cream. I walk back yo and start to draw with the whip cream on him. He looked funny. Everything when went wrong when there was a bug and I screamed. JJ woke up and started chasing and I was scared. I started running and haven't stopped since.

"Simon!!! Jj trying to kill me." I yell. "Why? What did you do?" He says. I smile innocently. He rolls his eyes and puts whip cream on me. We laugh. JJ grabbed me. I start clucking like a Corey chicken (you'll only get it if you watch sky does mine craft) jj and Simon laugh. We all finally settle down and Simon kisses me and pins me to a wall. I hit him. He pulls away. "What?" He says. "You are such a flirt." I say. "Yes I am but I'm your flirt." He says. "So cheesy." I say. He chuckles.

We had play fights and just hung out with each other.

Flashback end

My and Simon are taking a break. We kinda got into it. But ive been hanging out with the Maynard's. We've all been friends ever since highschool. I was on the couch when I get a text from JJ.

JJ: hey child. I know u and si are taking a break but he it would really be nice if you come to the house in his birthday.

Me:  yeah sure.

Jj: sweet. Well see you later then.

Conor walks in singing. I join in with him. "Conor I'm gonna go to the sdmn house for Simons birthday." I say. He gives the thumbs up. I go to my room and I find a jumper which was Simons. I put on the miniminter shirt and his jumper. I put on sdmn joggers and a hat I got from conor or more like stole.

I then fix my hair a little. I put on light makeup. I give conor a big ol hug and leave. I drive all the way to the house. There were already people there. I go in without knocking. "She is here!" I here jj yell. I giggle and walk into the kitchen.  I shyly wave. "Hey." I say. The guys except Simon engulf me in a hug. "Hey you guys." I say. Simon just stares at me. "Happy birthday si." I say. He smiles. I hug him. God how I missed his hugs.

"What are you 56." I joke with him. He laughs. Everyone by now was just talking or dancing. We were getting lit. Soon simon was drunk along with some others. Tobi and me don't drink so. We then sang happy birthday to him.

"Hey y/n." Says simon. "Hey." I say. "I miss you a lot." He says. I blush. "I miss you too simon." I say. He hugs me and puts me on the counter. "What are you doing." I asked. He shrugs. I giggle and he kisses me. I immediately kiss back. I knew I missed him for his sweetness and kisses

Hey I'm back I know I haven't updated in awhile but I'm gonna try to keep it going. I've just been in school and writing other stories so I hope you enjoyed this chapter.