i dont cringe

For some reason I can't add photos so I'm sorry.

Y/n POV

I was currently sitting on the bed with Simon. He hit me playfully. I hit him back making the angry duck face and pointing at him. He just laughed. We start play fighting. "Hey wanna make a video." He asked. I nod. We are gonna do the try not to cringe challenge. The thing is I don't cringe.

We set up and I get my chair. "what's up guys I'm miniminter an Friday I'm here with my beautiful girlfriend..." He says. I pop up in view. "Hey!" I say. "Ok so I'm here with y/n. And we are doing try not to cringe challenge." He says. "Fun fact... I don't cringe." I say smiling. "You dont?" He says. I shake my head. "I call bull shit. Look at this video." He says. He showed me the one with bike. I just laughed. "That my friend is not cringy that is funny." I say. He looks at me with shock.

"This is gonna be hard." He says. "That's what she said." I say laughing. "No that's what you said." He said. I do the duck thing again. We start. I did not cringe at one video. I won. "Ok y/n I'm gonna get you to cringe today. That's my goal." He says. "Ok bring it babe." I say. "Anyways guys I will see you next time. See ya!" He says doing his intro. (Simon- finally you aren't saying it. Me- fuck off m8.)

We stopped an he edited. I sat on the bed and watched a lot of thing that are suppose to be cringy and I laughed. The guy broke his nose. (Ok I'm actually cringe at a lot if things. Thinking about that I just cringed.)

I laughed and simon noticed. I showed him and he cringed. I laughed. That whole day he was trying to make me cringe. It wouldn't work.

"Guys she won't cringe." Said simon. "She has a phobia that will make her cringe." Said josh. My eyes widen. "Type in trypophobia." Said josh. (Real condition. I have it.) Simon showed me pictures and I lost it. He grabbed his camera and filmed. It was horrible and I just ran.

I walked back in cringing and flipping off all of them. "We did it." Said simon. "I hate you all. Die in a hole build by grave diggers." I say. I had to watch something to get the image out of my head.

What a fucking day!!!

Ok I know its short but yeah. I'm sorry. If you don't like gross stuff do not look up trypophobia. Warning you.

Simon- that's so gross.

Me- told you not to look it up stupid.

Red- ewwww

Me- *face palms* stupid idiots. Anyways c ya!!!!