3.Bullies

Below is information used:
YN IS YOUR NAME
LN IS YOUR LAST NAME

THE SONG IS :

YN POV

It's been a week and I haven't talked to Tadashi. He is finally getting friends. We never talk. He hasn't even noticed me. I went to school and sat next to Tadashi who was talking to Grian. I stared at the floor and saw a note on my desk and it said.

Your nothing LN,
That's why Tadashi hates you. You are the least pretty thing to walk-in school. You are not smart. You remember Your old school? get ready to be exposed!
-your worst nightmare

I saw a video of the old me on all cameras.

In the video

It was me in a dorky outfit. I was with Jason.

"Jason I really like you...." I said. Jason was a blonde who was my friend at the time.

"Why would I like you YN? Your just a Dork!" He yelled.

"Jason. I can't believe you! I hate you!" I said threw tears.

End of video

"I hate you too YN. Your still a Dork. I know Tadashi. he is just as dorky as you. He seems to be better than you." Jason said and he slapped me. I saw Tadashi go in front of me and punch him in the nose.

"Leave her alone. She is a better person than you will ever be!" Tadashi said. I got up. Tadashi grabbed my hand. He took me outside.

"YN. I would never hurt you. I'm sorry about that jerk. I promise I'll always be there." Tadashi said and I hugged him.

Shortness swy!