blue hearts.

—summary

summary.

ELYSE WREATHS used to be best friends with Scott McCall. She used to be so close to him, most people thought they were actually related. She never really cared that on the playground she was rejected by the other girls. "Boys have cooties." Said the other five year olds. "Not Scott." Elyse had insisted.

Then as time progressed, Lydia Martin tried to befriend Elyse. Telling her that hanging out with losers like Scott and Stiles were going to ruin her reputation. This was in middle school. Sixth grade. But no matter what, Elyse stayed faithful. She stayed so faithful.

But in sophomore year, Scott and Stiles got busy. Too busy for the Wreaths girl. And then in junior year, it didn't get better. Even with all the deaths happening, Scott and Stiles never even interacted with her. She said hi once in the hallway. But then all they did was said hi and say how busy they were.

They were halfway through the year. Stiles even got a girlfriend! And Scott had been through two. You know even Lydia ignored Elyse. She didn't even know Allison Argent was dead for the longest time. Not until she heard from her mother. That was three months after Allison's death.

And Elyse felt cut out. No one talked to her. Scott and Stiles had rather hang out with freshmen than her? So be it. She ignored them back. Trying to never think about the duo. It didn't help when one day she was home alone, with her sister in her bed sleeping, she took out her computer and wrote emails to Scott.

But she was never one for guts. She left them in her drafts, never to be touched. It was the only way to cope. The only way for her.

cast.

carlson young as elyse wreaths

tyler posey as scott mccall

soundtrack.

i. wild, troye sivan ft alessia cara | ii. innocent, taylor swift | iii. camouflage, selena gomez | iv. sad beautiful tragic, taylor swift | v. best mistake, ariana grande | vi. tell her you love her, echosmith | vii. i miss you, blink-182 | viii. falling slow, tori kelly | ix. how to save a life, the fray | x. nobody's home, avril lavigne | xi. stone, alessia cara

dedicated to me xx