Remaining Daylight

Declan Wyatt has been nothing but excited for her summer vacation following high school graduation. To start it off right, she's seeing the concert she's been dying to attend since she was a freshman: Remaining Daylight. They're her favorite band of all time.

The stars seem to align when she runs into Hayden Grace, the vocalist of Remaining Daylight, and he invites her to come to a party. But, good fortune turns on its head when the news leaks that Hayden beat and raped a girl that very same night. The internet is ablaze with the scandal. But Declan knows to her very core that it can't be true.

After their paths cross once again, Declan makes an impulse decision to accompany Hayden on his run from the law as he attempts to prove his innocence. She knows that they can do it. Though, maybe Hayden isn't the idol that she originally anticipated. Maybe she'll learn some things she never thought could be true.

And maybe she'll go down in flames as well.

Playlist:

1. Reckless - You Me At Six

2. D.I.E.P.I.G. - Stray From the Path

3. Until the End (Acoustic) - Quietdrive

4. Save Me A Spark - Sleeping With Sirens

5. Carpe Diem - You Me At Six

6. Cold Night - You Me At Six

7. Win Some, Lose Some - You Me At Six

8. Thunder - Boys Like Girls

9. SING - My Chemical Romance

10. Infinty - Young Guns

11. Chemicals React - Aly and A.J.

12. Perfect Score - State Champs

This will continue to be updated as the story continues! The songs are listed as I think of them, not in order of how they relate to the plot.

Dedicated to @hollowryan, my best friend. The original version of this story is what brought us together.