ch 4

chapter four // hi papi

"bitch, i missed you so much during class! i imagined how stupid you looked while shitting yourself because you're scared with new people." jackson smirked, hyeongsa only flipping her hair with a cocky smile.

"i got the sweaty dog in like 4/5 of my classes so it'll be fun dissing his ass."

jackson rolled his eyes at hyeongsa's weak ass excuse.

"let's go hoe." he snapped making a square, the two strutting to the cafeteria, getting in line.

hyeongsa saw shownu, her eyes literally forming into hearts and she ran after him, despite being in heels.

nothing was impossible just for son shownu.

running in heels was nothing.

"hiii papi." hyeongsa winked, and shownu looked at her with a bow.

"nice to meet you, thank you for being hyungwon's friend"

hyeongsa looked at hyungwon who shrugged.

"bitch wat the fuck" jackson came over, "look i already got my lunch. hurry the fuck up"

hyeongsa looked at jackson's cheek who had a mark of someone's lips like he got a kiss

"IM CRYING DID THE LUNCH LADIES KISS YOU AGAIN!!1!"

"DUH im so cute they gave me extras." jackson smirked, showing off his extra cornbread.

jackson loved cornbread

"they must have bad eyes." hyeongsa teased, "well i gtg, so talk to you later shownu."

hyeongsa waved with her fingers, going into the kitchen to grab her lunch.

"i kno she's ugly." jackson gagged, and hyungwon walked away, his friends following him. "ayee that guy tho he's hot like what hyeongsa said"

"are u gay"

jackson turned around, and 'AYYYEEEE'-ed his friend, junior aka jinyoung. no, not b1a4's jinyoung or jyp ceo jinyoung.

"you gotta admit he has a nice ass."

"i dont look." junior said flatly, hyeongsa came out of the kitchen with her lunch. she saw junior, and winked at him.

"hey daddy." hyeongsa slid over slyly, putting her arm on junior's shoulder.

"gtg bye"

"what are u? you're making everyone leave me alone." jackson glared at hyeongsa. "dick"

"bITCH I WILL NOT HESITATE TO THROW THAT CORNBREAD AWAY." hyeongsa yelled, "call me dick one more time and ur cornbread goes bye bye."

"dont bring cornbread into this"
"well dont call me dick"
"DO U WANNA FIGHT PEPE PUSSY LIPS"
"BRING IT ORANGUTANG"

the two got into a fighting stance, and hyeongsa grinned at the guy, who put a finger over his lips.

he smacked jackson's head with his dry ass sandwich, and jackson almost dropped his lunch in the garbage.

"bITCH oh hell naw who t- oh it's you squidward."

"yo cuzzo." hyeongsa and him did their handshake.

"wassup yeonnie?" mark smiled.

mark was jackson's cousin. the both were chinese but lived in south korea all their lives.

"damn bro i thought you were gonna skip the first day?" jackson asked, the three of them walking out of the cafeteria.

they found a vacant table under a tree, and sat on it.

"nah or else i would've been suspended. my dad literally dragged my ass to school." mark said, showing scratch marks from being dragged.

"i see papa tuan still got them muscoos going." hyeongsa flexed her nonexistent ones.

"do u wanna see muscoos? i got u." jackson was about to lift up his shirt when hyeongsa stuffed her mouth with rice and kimchi, shaking her hand.

"no thanks. i dont wanna see that chest pussy bush."

"can it be pussy hair?!?" jackson slammed his head on the table. "ITS NOT A BUSH EITHER"

"now, let's calm down." mark said, "or else you know what i'll do."

mark smiled a little too kindly, taking off his belt.

hyeongsa jumped from fear, and downed her food. jackson did the same, laughing like a good joke was given.

"hahahahhahahahah this cornbreads so warm and fluffy shit thank buddha it isnt dry like mark's ass."

hyeongsa gave jackson a look, and he booked it with his cornbread.