ch 6

chapter 6 // im gonna cut jackson's throat

"i swear to jesus i'm gonna cut jackson's throat with his bean sprout lookin ass!!!!" hyeongsa screamed, rolling down the stairs.

jackson and his mother was eating breakfast while jackson's father already left for work.

"hyeon?" jackson's mother, ping (actual name i swear), asked.

"WANG JIA ER!"

jackson choked on his soup he was drinking, and looked at hyeongsa's fucked up hair. he couldn't sleep last night, so he accidentally (not) kinda straightened some parts of hyeongsa's hair, curled some parts, horribly braided, and gelled up some parts of her hair.

"yo~"

"IM GONNA CUT YOUR THROAT YOU BEAN SPROUT ASS!!"

"hyeongsa."

hyeongsa stopped, and looked at her adoptive mother with a nervous smile. ping never used hyeongsa's full name unless she was serious.

"y-yes eomma..?"

"get ready to go to school and eat."

"yes..." hyeongsa pouted, walking backup the stairs, but flipped off jackson and stuck out her tongue at him and ran back into her room.

"wang jia er, EAT."

"yes mommy..." jackson whimpered.

"why did i ever have kids?" ping mumbled to herself, throwing a banana at jackson for a snack.

hyeongsa totally didn't get that habit from her adoptive mother

yeah totally didnt

after a few minutes, hyeongsa came down with perfectly curled hair, well more like perfect hair in all.

jackson whistled in approval with her outfit, causing hyeongsa to give him a nasty look while flipping him off

"let's leave for the train before we're late, mustard head." hyeongsa glared at jackson, her small blue backpack on her back. she grabbed a party sized bag of jalapeño chips and stuffed it in her backpack, hugging ping goodbye.

"first i'm a bean sprout then mustard. come on baby, make up your mind." jackson teased his adoptive sister. he pinched her cheek harshly, making hyeongsa kicked him in the behind.

"you piss me off shit face!"

"ya ya ya, hurry up honey. you ain't gonna see your new bae walking at a pace like that." jackson said, taking out his phone and blasting the ppap song.

jackson was singing and dancing to the song horribly and hyeongsa joined in, doing peacock head dance move. jackson followed her, snapping with the beat.

"APPLE PEN! APPLE PEN, PINEAPPLE PEN!!" jackson sang (screamed).
"pen pineapple apple pen" hyeongsa whispered, and they both danced.

"PEN PINEAPPLE APPLE PEN!!!" the adoptive siblings screamed, grabbing lots of attention and nasty glares.

:-)