Hawk Moth 1

((Iam back from the dead ahhahahahhahah here is a very very very short chapterooni)$

Marinette was on her morning to which her alarm rang waking her up by the prices of falling down the bed. Tikki giggled at her owner as she floated by her shoulder.

"Stand up sleepy head." She said as Marinette gave a nod. Standing up, she stretched herself so that her numb arms would let go their pain.

Preparing herself for school she got to her things when she suddenly remembered, "Oh shoot, where's Alya's jacket?"

She rummaged to her stuff to finally see the sewn jacket. "Marinette! Time for breakfast!" Her mom yelled. Marinette hurriedly ran down the stairs tripping making her roll down.

"Sweety! Are you alright?" Sabine panicked as Marinette raised her thumb. "Wow okay enough excitement and let's get you eating." She said as she lets her daughter stand up.

A few minutes passed as Marinette walked her way down the stairs. "Good Morning sweet heart!" Tom smiled as he carried a tray of Macarons.

"OMG! Thanks dad!" She said kissing his cheek as she places the Macarons in a tray. She ran out the bakery as she crosses her road to meet her destiny.

And I mean by destiny I mean the pole in the street. She sighed at her clumsiness when she heard a chuckle. She looked up to see her hero; technically her boyfriend but yeah.

"What are you doing down there bugaboo?" He asked tilting his head to the side. Marinette was flushed in embarrassment but she started to laugh. "Oh, nothing.Just that I have Macarons." She smirked as Adrien started to drool.

She then laughed as she walked over the street with Adrien by her side. She was used to his protectiveness so she didn't mind, when they were already in school ground they first saw Chloe fussed up over something. "What's the mess this time?" Adrien asked as they saw two girls.

"I say Ladybug is the best. Just because she yelled you over doesn't mean you have the right to hate her." Chloe snapped at Lila. The brunette rolled her eyes as she eyed at Marinette.

"I still think she's the worst." She said as Chloe stomped her feet huffing away. The two teenagers just stood there confused in what's happening.

Adrien then gave a smirk to the fact that they were fighting over Marinette, making Marinette a bit annoyed.

When they reached the class Alya came running in Hugging two. "Hey Guys! I got something for you." She said as she handed them a picture.

"Oh look! It's us Adrien!" Marinette smiled as she started to glare to see Adrien opening the box of Macarons. "What?"

In the defeat she started giving out Macarons to everybody. Then the bell rang making everyone in class sat down.

"Good Morning class!" The teacher greeted as everyone stood up lazily to greet back. They were talking about Shakespeare's works when the bell rang. Everyone started to yawn at the boring lesson as Adrien turned his head to see Marinette's. "So you guys wanna go to the the movies today?" He asked as they all nodded.

When then all of the sudden Ivan started yelling, "W-wait what's happening to me?!" When Marinette and Adrien saw an akuma flying in the class room. Better yet akumas.

They saw people being trapped in a bubble as Marinette shakes in fear.

"Finally, I can now accomplish my mission. For sure I wouldn't fail, Ladybug and Chat Noir, on this day forward shall perish." He smirked as he stared at the window. "My akumas... I think itstime."

He tapped his staff on he ground mores white butterflies surround him as he uses his staff to turn them into deadly akumas. "Find those who think is potential for your power and make this city into deep ruins until we find Ladybug and. Chat Noir." He told.

The swarm roamed around the city causing the people to scream in the wreck around them. In a minute a girl appeared who seems to look like Stormy Weather. "Oh well! Our weather forecasts says that if you haven't seen Ladybug you're getting an earthquake!" She cackled as she stomped on the ground making it shake causing some buildings to fall.

Back at school. Marinette places her hand on her forehead as she felt some sting as she rubbed it vigorously. Adrien grew concerned as he places his hand on Marinette's shoulder. "What's wrong Mari?"

"I feel some dark aura." She said when everything went black.

The buzzing kids were all in panic mode as they took out their phones and turned on the flashlight. "Is everyone alright?" The teachers asked as they all nodded. The massive tantrum came from Chloe as she tried to contact her dad.

"Uh! He isn't even answering! Now I feel very hot inside!" She complained getting a random notebook as she fans her self. And in just a blink of an eye, the ground shook causing everyone to scatter around the school. Thunder and Lighting came in the school causing the structure to shake. Adrien took Marinette's hand as he called out the other two.

"We have to leave now!" He yelled as he saw the crumbling cement falling down. "If it's all related to Hawkmoth's plan this is not what I expected." Nino dragged Alya with him when then suddenly he got caught by a bubble which brought him off ground.

"Nino!" Alya yelled as she noticed that everyone where running. So she ran with the crowd looking for Marinette and Adrien, "where the hell are they?" She asked to herself.

When they almost reach the exit something cornered their way. It was a child crying, the two were at first curious to where the mother was but they have to plan quickly.

"Marinette I want you to take her out now!"

"B-but Adrien!"

"Marinette I'm just gonna be behind you. But if you make it out and I don't atleast the kid is safe."

Marinette stared at him blankly, but simply nodded to respect him. She used her pressure to carry the kid out running outside with Adrien behind.

"Okay remember in three we run out okay?" He said as she nodded.

"1"
"2"

"3"

"Trust me." He said.

When the whole ceiling fell causing Marinette to fall on her feet still holding on the child.

"ADRIEN?!" She yelled at the black mist she sees. Is he ..... Gone?

//OHHH WHAT DID U JUST DO HAWKMOTHy!!//