The D-Day

"Ok, then. Tomorrow morning sharp at 10 o'clock", said Rajesh.
I nodded in reply. Rajesh started his bike and left immediately.
It was a plan or adventure or a decision out of fantasy or a destructive decision that many at the age of 19-20 make. I was excited at the same time a bit nervous as many of my friends who were very much part of the plan have denied at the last moment.
It was in 12th standard that me and some of my friends made this plan. We were 7 guys part of this plan. Only one of them were experienced player in this adventure. And that was Rajesh, with whom I was going to be a part of this for the first time. Rajesh was a friend from school days. It wasn't like we were very close friends but ya we used to study in one private tuition. You wouldn't probably believe I would be part of such a plan with Rajesh with whom I was not so close. But then again I think my desire got the better of me.
None of my other friends including who were part of this plan initially, were aware that I am going to do this and I also told Rajesh not to leak this.

The day finally came. I woke up at 8 in the morning. The weather was overcast, it rained heavy last night and there was chance of rain that day also.
I finished my morning chores and had my breakfast finished by 9:30.
I then started to get ready and by 10 Rajesh came and we left. I was going for a movie I told my family but as you guys know that wasn't the case.

So, here we were on our way. Our plan was to go to a place where many don't go.
"Feeling a bit nervous", I said to Rajesh.
"There's no need to be, I am there na, I am the experienced one you know that", Rajesh said with a laugh.
The journey was 45-50 minutes from our home.
We were in front of Ganga now. We needed to cross the Ganga to reach that town.
I have gone to that previously a few times but never went to that place where we were heading today.
It's 10:40 and we had crossed The Ganga.
"How far from here?", I asked Rajesh.
"Looks like you can't hide your excitement any more", replied Rajesh with a naughty smile.
As Rajesh started his bike after crossing The Ganga we were slowly entering the congested lanes, the lanes were blocked with water as it rained heavily last night.
Now I could see some women with clothes that were really titillating, some sense of tension, excitement were running parallely and my heartbeat grew higher and higher.
Suddenly, Rajesh said, "We have reached buddy".
Yes, we had reached. By now I think you guys have guessed where the place is.
You guessed it right, here I was, front of a whorehouse.

That was the end of the first part of my story "Meeting Those Women". And you again guessed it right the women here are the whores I meet in my journey in many whorehouses.
Will they affect my life? Will my perspective towards life change by these women?
Stay tuned for the upcoming parts of "Meeting Those Women".
Please let me know your opinion on the story and advices are welcome.