The Mother Who Wanted To Find LoveUntitled Part 4

Days began to pass just like that, you know doing nothing and thinking about what just happened to me a few days ago. That girl Ria left a huge impact on me. It was the first time that I became so intimate with a girl. The desire to meet girl like her and at the same did I do the right thing by going to that place that day kept me in another world. My communication with my family was becoming less and less day by day. I used to be out of home all day, smoking and the vacation came to an end. It was time to leave home. So I went back to hostel and the classes began on full flow. Somehow it kept me busy and kept me away from the thought of Ria and that place.

So there was a friend in college who was a local resident, he was a good friend of mine. I told him about my sex encounter in a whorehouse and how that girl's way of thinking had a impact on me. What he told me in reply shattered me for a few seconds. He told me to have sex encounter again in a whorehouse. I was hesitant for sometime but then again I fell for the honey that sex is. He said that he will also go with me in the coming weekend to the local whorehouse.

The weekend came, it was Saturday. My friend came with his bike and we went off. It took us twenty to twenty-five minutes reach there. Although it was July that was a very hot day. Now it was the first time for my friend that day. It was like I was feeling a bit more confident than him. As we reached the whorehouse without wasting any time we went inside. My friend choose a twenty to twenty-two year old girl. But I don't know why choose a much older women than me. She was probably thirty to thirty-five years old I assumed at first after seeing her. Again without wasting any further time, me and my friend went inside our respective rooms.

As I entered the room , she was sitting on the listening to radio. It was playing a song from a Salman Khan movie. Her chest was bit uncovered, I could see her curves. She had a perfect body and a beautiful face. She was the kind of woman you fantasize about in dreams.

She suddenly asked me, 'Why did you choose me?" I was a bit unprepared for this sudden question. After a few moments I replied, "why not?, you have a very healthy figure, I mean you are every young boys fantasy." She began to laugh loudly after hearing my answer. "Okay, okay now stop this nonsense talk and finish the business quickly", she replied.

To be honest I was dying to fuck her. I always fantasised about women older than me. Above all she had an attractive appearance and that was enough for me to feel horny. She started to remove her Saree and now she was just in her blouse and undergarments. Her cleavage was visible and I was losing my control. "What are you doing standing there, come remove my rest of the clothes", she said to me. "Okay", I replied.

As I was unbuttoning her I was feeling on top of the world again, I could feel this woman will take me to the Heaven again just like Ria did. She had an amazing smell, I was literally drowning in her smell. As I started to remove her undergarment I was completely in another world, a world full of pleasure. For an hour I forgot everything in this world, she gave me the greatest pleasure. After an hour of wild sex we finished business. We had more time so I lit a ciggerate. "Please don't smoke here, I hate it", she said. I nodded in reply.

"So what's your name?", I asked. "Sulekha ", she replied. "Now go please my daughter will be coming any time now from school", said Sulekha. " So you have a daughter, what's her name?", I asked. "Pari, her name is Pari", she replied. "That's a nice name", I said. "Did your husband left you?", I asked her . "Yeah, you know I was a characterless woman, that's why". "Why are you saying you were a characterless woman", I asked. "Because I wanted true love but nobody told me that doesn't exist", Sulekha replied. "Please tell me what really happened with you", I said. "Why are you so interested in my life", Sulekha asked me. "I don't know, I really don't have any reasons to be honest, still if you want to tell me", I replied. " I married the wrong guy, you know", "he used to be drunk every night and used to beat me, he never wanted me to live my life my own way." " I wanted to work to help with our daily expenses but you know like typical male it hurt his ego, he beat me for that too." It was that time in my life when I thought everything is finished, I have to live with this animal all my life and die just like every other girl.

But then life had some other stuff in store for me. I fell in love with Zubin. I thought finally I found the true love. He was younger than me but at that time he showed great maturity. He taught me to dream again. I met Zubin at a bus stand. He probably read my eyes no one could before, he could tell me what I was going through and that's why probably I fell for Zubin so quickly, it would've been better if didn't probably. We were madly in love. Someday we used to go outside town, someday we would in my home when my husband wasn't there. I became careless about what people will think, I thought no matter what Zubin will never leave me. And one day my husband caught me and Zubin in our home. He beat me, he beat me a lot. But I was not worried because I knew Zubin will be there. My husband left me after few days. I went to my home but after hearing that I was in love another man my family never wanted a characterless girl like me in their family who just thought she deserved true love. Meanwhile I couldn't find Zubin. After a few weeks I saw Zubin at a bus stand. I ran to her. "Please, take me with you", I said to Zubin. He remained silent for a few moment. "Why aren't you saying anything", I asked Zubin. "My family won't approve this relationship, also you are older than me, so I think we should end this here. It will good for both of us", he said just like that. Those words were enough for me to broke down. I couldn't say anything after that. I thought Zubin was different from others but I was wrong, he was just another asshole.

I left my home and came here, I had no work, no money, had nothing to eat but then I found this place. This whorehouse gave me everything, it gave me another chance in life. Now I earn my own bread. I may not have respect in other peoples eyes but at least I am independent now. That's all what I wanted to have in my life. To be Independent.

Sorry for very very late uodate. You know I am raelly lazy. Will be waiting for your feedback.