Ria

"Where are you lost?", asked Rajesh. "This is just the trailer my friend, you will witness the real film inside the whorehouse", quipped Rajesh before I could reply.
I was hesitated, for a moment I thought I was making the worst decision of my life. A part of me was telling me this is not you. You still have a chance, don't go inside.This may ruin you, ruin your life. But an other part of me was telling fuck the morality. The latter part got the better of me.

"It looks you've brought your friend this time", said the Madam of the brothel.
"Yes, this is your new customer", Rajesh said with a laugh.
"Why is he so feeling shy" asked the Madam.
"It is his first time" replied Rajesh.
"How will he fuck, if he is so shy?", said the Madam with a laugh looking at me. I don't know why Rajesh also joined in laughing with the Madam.
I was drowning in embarrassment as the Madam was taking a dig at me.

Rajesh was known to the Madam of the brothel as he had gone there several times.
"Give 500 each" said the Madam.
"Why the hike in the rate?, last time I came it was 400", asked Rajesh.
"Arrey, everything is getting expensive, so why wouldn't we hike our rates?" replied the Madam.
"Okay, okay, fine".
Me and Rajesh gave 500 each.
"Don't worry kids our girls will take care of the rest" said the Madam with her signature laugh.

"Go talk to them", said Rajesh to me.
"What will I say, please come with me I am feeling a bit nervous" , I replied to Rajesh.
"Hey, Seema let's go to the bedroom", said Rajesh pointing to a really pretty girl. Probably of age 20-22.
For a moment I thought what the hell these beauty queens are doing here. I mean with their beauty they can have chance of doing movies any given day.

"What happened?", asked Rajesh suddenly. "Shit, man it looks like I have to choose someone for you", said Rajesh.
"Yes, please that'll be better", I replied.
Suddenly the Madam of the brothel quipped, "send him to the new girl beside Seema's room".
"There's a new girl?", Rajesh replied in disbelief like he was bankrupt.
"You are one lucky asshole", quipped Rajesh.

Rajesh had gone to Seema's room with her and pushed me to the room beside Seema's.

That was it I was in a brothel in the room of a whore for the first time. I was going to lose my virginity.
What I saw after entering the room I couldn't believe my eyes.
I saw the girl I was going to fuck. She was sitting on the bed, surfing the internet on her smartphone. But that was not what I couldn't believe. What I couldn't believe was her beauty. I mean she was so so beautiful. I really can't describe thay in words. Believe me her beauty was nothing less than that of Katrina Kaif. Yes, you read that right.
She had just taken her bath. Her hair was still wet. She left her hair open. She was in casual dress. It was nothing you see in movies. You know whores wearing those typical sarees and that red lipstick, it was nothing like that.
She was wearing a T-shirt and a trouser that normally girls wear in home. There was no make up on her face. She was a natural beauty.
I had instant crush on her. Never ever in my life I thought I will have a crush on a whore. But I thought whore was a harsh word on such a cute girl.
"Hey, why are you standing so far from me?", asked the girl. "Come, sit on the bed", said the girl.
I sat on the bed. We were really close. I almost lost in her smell.
"What's your name?", I asked the girl.
"Ria", said that cute girl with that beautiful voice. Although she was still not looking at me directly.
"So, let's start", said Ria.

To be continued......
Watch out for my next part. You will get to know Ria. Her journey, her perspective towards life and will that change anything in me.
Will be waiting for your feedback.