chapter two

Dina's POV:

I didn't know what was up with Karina and why she just rushed out like that. Usually when I tell her somebody is staring, she says "I don't care" which she really doesn't or indirectly yells out "mind your own beeswax." It's one of the things I love and hate about her. It was so weird why she would just run out like that, but I guess i's just a one time thing.

Adam's POV

"Yo why you staring at that girl, creep." Slim chuckled and nudged my elbow.

"Oh um it's nothing bro just keep eating your donut. Remember project slim thick." Slim laughed at my words.

"Nah man, you're staring again. I can see your eyes and they are at the girl. Stop crushing."

"I'm not crushing!" I snapped back in annoyance.

"Okay damn bro, chill and just spit it out." I sighed and the urge to tell Slim grew.

"That girl is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." I kept my eyes on her as she was singing along to One Direction and laughing her eyes out with her friend. Her long, straight, shiny dark hair reflected the daylight from outside and looked silkier than the fur of a white puppy. Her smile as she laughed lit up my world and I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

"See, I can always tell when your crushing." Slim laughed.

"Shut the hell up." I snapped. I looked over at her again and she got up, throwing her empty cup away. She walked ever so gracefully. "See, you shooed them off, I could've gotten her number!"

"Aye yo chill, there are many fish in the sea."

"But I want that fish." Slim rolled his eyes at me. I looked out the window trying to see where she is headed.

"Looks like she's headed to the park. Let's go." I grabbed my napkin and my cup and got up to throw it away.

"Adam, your creepiness is showing again."

"I bet you would've done the same if it was Sophia." In a childish tone. I sure enough got a punch in the arm by Slim.

"Ouch that hurt so bad." I sarcastically stated while smiling it off. "We have to follow her, I need a chance to talk to her." Knowing that I was being a complete stalker and probably the biggest creep ever to stand on this earth, but I didn't care. Every women and girl is beautiful but there is something about her that just lights a spark in me. I need to meet her.

I walked out the door with Slim heading the direction the girl was going. I did my best not to make it obvious that I was following her.

Karina's POV

"Okay but do you really want that flower." Dina is not a fan of plants or nature. But I adore it. I love the rain, and no not the snow, that's just a pain in the ass. But light snow is beautiful.

"uh yeah, why do you think I'm picking it out." I made an obvious remark in my voice as I crouched down to pick out a lovely white flower that goes pink as it goes in.

I stood up staying at the flower. "Where should I put it? I can't just stuff it in my purse."

"uh.." Dina thought. "ooh put it in your hair."

"good idea." I pulled out a tiny black clip from my purse, because you know girls, gotta have the girl stuff with you at all times, to clip a section of my hair to the side of my head leaving a little pocket for the flower to be placed.

"Looks good. The white really pops on your dark hair." Dina acted like some kind of expert.

"I think so too." I said as I played along and laughed. We continued our walk and our conversations about the most worthless things ever.