Chapter One

"Shit is so deep I had to say it with my eyes close"

"Alright say goodbye it's time to go" My mom said

" I still can't believe your moving us across the country ma" I reply running down the steps to be greeted by my gang outside.

I turn around and look at the house I was raised in for the past 18 years. It's crazy I was brought home from the hospital as a baby by a single mother, fought with my 3 brothers, fought the bitches the brought home, fucked a nigga, snuck in, snuck out and so much more shit I did in that 4 bedroom house in Hoboken New Jersey.

"Your really leaving man" Justin comes up to me snapping me out of my thought saying . I turned around and see my small group of friends I have. There's eight of us. Me,Jehlani,Chanel,Justin,Dre,Will,Aiden, and Dallas. There used to be ten of us until freshman year when Tanasia and mahogany turned fake on us. We're all seniors now and I'm leaving half way threw the year because we're moving in with my moms fiancé.

"Nigga I know  it feels like just yesterday we all were in my basement with Tanasia and mahogany confronting them and now I'm leaving" I said sad.

" Imma miss your wild ass" Chanel said hugging me.
"Imma miss you too toto flap" I laugh hugging her.
" Yeo who am I gonna call up to go to PA with me in the middle of the night" Jehlani says as she starts to tear up

"Yeo remember when we got pulled over by that fine ass
Cop " I pull her into a hug.

" come here Brooke" Justin pulls me into a tight ass hug.

" Imma miss you Heffer" I huh him back.

"WILLIAM MAN IMMA MISS YOUR FINE ASIAN ASS" I hug him od tight.

"I'll miss you too first girlfriend" he says kissing my cheek and Hugging me as tight as ever.

Yea me and will dated 8th.We were each other's first kiss and make out buh we just decided we were better as friends.

"White boy" I smirk at Aiden

"Spanish girl" he winks at me

We hug each other.

" Dallas my favorite basketball player alive" I hug him

" Ima miss you shorty" he says tearing up.

"Cryings for pussies man " Dre punches Dallas' back.

Me and Dre silently hug each other for what feels like forever. It was just us two from preschool till sixth that's when we met everyone. Me and Dre never have friends because we were known as mean and outspoken.

"Imma miss you sis" Dre whispered in my ear

"Imma miss you too brother" I say back.

I hear him sniffling and pull away from the hug to wipe my own tears.

" don't go fake on us still talk to us" Chanel says.

" you got it dude" I wink at her.

" let's go Brooklyn" my mom closes
The trunk of the car.

We all group hug and I get in the car

" love you guys" I say closing the door

" We love you too " they Chanted

My mom pulled off and we started
Our journey to Omaha Nebraska.