Chapter 3

Dream ( flashback )
"Hey you piece of shit come here Now!" My 'father' said. I ran and ran as far as I could. My 'father' grabbed my neck and pulled me into a room full of drunk men. "You piece of shit, you should have never been born. Now boys should we have some fun now?" They started to undress me and touch my everywhere. Then I start to feel pain down between my legs. I look to see my 'father' there with his thing in me. I start to screaming and screaming when a hand went over my mouth. "Hey! Stop screaming or it will hurt more. Now do you want that?" My 'father' said. I shook my head no and then he starts to move. I star to cry and cry. One of the men came up to me and start to kiss me. I tried to scream but the man had his thing in my mouth. I start to hear moaning. I look at my 'father' and see he has this look that he is loving this but, I'm defiantly not loving this. I felt something wet in me I look at my 'father' what he did. I'm terror fide at what he did. I wish this didn't happen. The other men did the same thing that 'fatnher' did." Please.stop.it.please." They ignored me and kept doing it.
Dream ( flashback ) ended
I woke up crying. Stupid! Why did I remember that! Stupid! I look around and found Vanto there reading. I got up and went to find the bathroom. I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder and I grabbed it throw the person to the other side of the room. When I look to see who I throw. I saw Vanto there. "Don't scare me like that or do like me tossing you like a sack of potatoes!" He got up and slapped me on the back of my head. "Idiot, do you think I do this for fun. I was just seeing if you were ok. You looked like you were raped." When I herd the last part I can't help but cry. He sa I was crying and look at me with sad eyes. "What's wrong?" I look at himand I start to talk. "I had a bad dream....More like a memory then a dream." He looked at me and he hugged me He HUGGED ME! I thought that he was this kind of a emo kind of guy but I might be wrong. Maybe I can trust him.