You Like Him Don't You?

"That was quite a customer, enjoy your chat with him?" Francis leaned against the counter looking extremely smug. "I was making polite conversation Frog." Arthur stated quite aggressively. "Mon Chere Arthur," Francis stood up straight and walked closer to him putting a hand on his hip. "You never make polite conversation, You make the customers drink yourself and you don't blush." Francis smiled at Arthur leaving him to stand there stuttering. "Oh! I see another customer, Get over yourself Arthur, Be glad Antonio and Gilbert aren't at work yet." Francis said while fixing up the chalk menu board. "I am very glad that they weren't here." Arthur said thinking of the worst that may have happened if his other two,troublemaking, co-workers were there as he took the next lady's order,He did everything the way he normally did with none of the expression and interest he had given Alfred. Once she left he turned to Francis and said "I don't like him you know, He was just...interesting." Francis laughed "You're not fooling me Arthur, Honestly you think I couldn't see he was attractive, And very your type." Arthur immediately jumped to his own defense. "I don't like him! He was just curious about why he was so happy I asked and we had a short conversation." Francis sighed, and turned to Arthur.
"Arthur, He waved especially at you and you turned magenta, You talked to him with interest and you don't even do that with me."

"So,Nothings wrong with that."

"I have known you since we were six Arthur, You seriously cannot pull one over on me, I know you and your type of guys and how you act around them. You like him don't you?"

"No I don-I didn't hate him."

"You hate everyone because you are pure salt, Him you don't hate, interesting. He said he was going to try and come back tomorrow."

Arthur turned pink again

"See Arthur, You like him."