Beginning Plot of a New Story!

Hello! This is a new story that me and Mack are writing, so its may be on her page, so I hope its a good story! Heres the plot!

Mark's Description
Mark Edward Fischbach is the only living heir to the Fischbach royal family. His older brother, Prince Tom, died of a rare cancer known as leukemia. His father, now weaking of age, is ill from a flu. Prince Mark doesn't feel ready to become king of Youtupia. He goes to a little place in the woods every eve and listens to the fairies and other creatures ,that others say aren't real. The creatures have adapted to Mark since he was a young boy. Mark will soon know what will become into his future...

Seàn's Description
Seàn, or other known as Jack, is the lone vampire prince of the dark woods of the Tombstone Forest. He is the youngest son of the family, but is thought of the weakest. Jack goes to his special place on the cliff near the kingdom, and watches the night skies fill with stars and fairies flying over the sky. Jack one day walks and tries to see what lies beyond his kingdom and his cove. He then sees a human, none that looks like any he's ever seen and then hides in his purple cloak, trying to hide from who it may be....

AHHH OML IM TOTALLY EXCITED FOR THIS STORY!!! XD!! Ill see you all in the next chapter! Buh-Bye!

~LilainaSky🌙