The Life of a Prince

Mark's P.O.V. ( I will write Mark's side while Mack writes Jack's. Im just gonna write the damn story XD )

The courtyard stays still as the wind blows through the old grapevines along the wall. I decided that staying in my library was a since of being in a statement of boredom. I am walking in the abandoned places of the castle to be away from all the stress. I rather not be seen yet today, so I am heading to go to the woods like I do every eve. I see my horse, Tiny Timothy, prancing around his field. I chuckle as I walk over to him, seeing his excitement to get out. "Hello my little Tim. Ready?" I say to him as I unstrap him from his lead. He sways his head in a nodding gesture. "Attaboy. Now," I jump onto his back, not caring about the mud. "Let's head to Kenneth." I say as I whack the reigns, and start heading into the green forest that I rather call " home."

Wow I'm excited for what Mack has for Jack's viewpoint! But thats the first chapter and I hope you liked it. Yes it was short, but I promise it would be good. I decided that this would be a fresh start, so Seeds of Wonder may be back when school starts for me. I will see you lovelys in the 3rd chapter,( mack is writing the next one!) Buh-Bye!

~LilainaSky 🌙