03

[ jimin ]

school ended and students were rushing past to get outside. i was half way down the stairs at the front of the school when i fell over and knocked someone down with me.

i notice that i have fallen on, none only than the hibernating bear. i flushed when i saw him. it felt like i had a fever. he looked behind him to see who it was that caused him to fall. when he noticed it was me he pushed me off to the side onto the ground.

i had to say it hurt like a bitch but i'm not going show how weak i am in front of him. sure i might have a fairly good physical body structure but that doesn't mean tumbling down concrete stairs doesn't hurt.

yoongi had pulled me up forcefully and dragged me over to his car. he opened the passenger side door and practically stuffed me inside. he leaned over to strap me into the car and i could feel his breath on my neck. he pulled away and in the process gently brushed his lips past mine.

it felt as if a feather blew past my lips. the action was so quick yet it felt as if we were in slow motion. everything froze for no longer than a second.

he walked to the drivers side and got in. the whole ride, to wherever we were headed, was silent.

he pulled up to a nice two story house. it was white with a stone entrance way.

he parked and got out of the car. not knowing what else to do i followed him out. while opening the door to the house e looked back at me with questioning eyes.

"are you not coming in?"

the look on his face told me that it wasn't a question. i walked in and followed him up the stairs near the door.

he guided me over to a room that had dark grey walls and and a matching color scheme. the entire room consisted of different shades of grey, black and white.

yoongi sat in a chair while gesturing me to sit on the bed.

"why am i here?"

"because i wanted to talk to you about something."