Chapter 5

James p.o.v: I've been with Jackie for 1 year and 10 months. Anyways I always tell her I go to my grandparents for the weekend which I only go there for a few hours then go to these parties which are lit as fuck to be honest. But I always feel guilty that I'm always flirting,kissing, or fucking. I mean they don't mean anything its just i wanna last with Jackie cause I know all the guys at school want her and I don't wanna let her go. But I had no choice since I made those stupid decisions so I had to break up with her cause I didn't want her to find out and dump me. I would've been heart broken. I mean I'm heart broken now but still. It hurts that I had to do that. And I bet that she hurt twice as bad cause I dumped her before she could ever find out. And plus I think its for the best due to the fact I see the way Niall looks at Jackie I mean the way he changed his wardrobe is just weird but I know he's doing it so he can get with Jackie...shit I did the same thing when I first met her in middle school. I was one of those weird kids but high school came I decided to change cause uhm..well I wanted to ask Jackie out freshman year then sophomore year came I became a man whore..and I know breaking up with Jackie through text was the worst mistake ever.

Authors note: I apologize for not being active like I used to be its just that I haven't been having WiFi or anything and I've been out of town for the summer well not all summer long but for about a week anyways yea. Like and comment what you think about this story so far
Stay beautiful
~

  _alexishoran_ <3