Chapter 7

Jackie's p.o.v
When Riley dropped me off at my house I said my byes to bestfriend. But I'm trying to talk to Niall cause damn I mean I think I want to make him mine. Well I told him bye and he said bye. I went into my house and ran upstairs and jumped on my bed and started to burry my face in my pillow and started screaming.
"Shut the fuck up jackie!" my moms boyfriend yelled

Well I just ignored him cause he's fucking annoying and I fucking hate his guts he slammed my door shut and I just layed there thinking about Niall cause well hes cute. Shit I should've ask Niall for his number.

Me: bestfriend can you do me a huge favor for me even though it may sound weird as fuck.

Riley: yes of course bestfriend what's up?

Me: can you send me Niall's number just I case for anything.

Riley: sure I'll give you his number so you guys can flirt with each other lol

Me: haha very funny bestfriend. But thank you.

Riley's p.o.v
After we dropped of jack. I didn't move for at least 5 minutes I think maybe more due to the fact that I was telling niall that it was cute how jack told Niall bye when she hates his guts I mean I think since her and James broke up I think its just best to have some one who will actually love the other person for who they are and Niall is that guy I swear. And I would love to see my bestfriend happy especially with my brother cause damn. They would make a perfect couple.
Well anyways we finally drove off to go to the tattoo and piercing place to take Niall to get his lip pierced and his eyebrow pierced and my phone beeps and its jackie asking for nialls number I thought it was cute. So when Niall got his lip pierced and eyebrow pierced I told him that jackie wanted his number and he was alright with that obviously haha.

Authors note: i know this chapter sucked a$$ but I'm trying since its my first book cx well anyways comment what you think of this chapter
Stay gorgeous