chapter one

"OLIVER!! wake up, you do not fall asleep in my lectures!" The teacher yells as she walks over to him , her eyes squinting with disgust.

He sits up with ease, looking over the side of his giggling girlfriend straight to the mysterious girl who's listening to music, staring at the wall with glazed over eyes. He nods at his girlfriend before turning his head to the now beet red face of his indignant teacher. "Listen " he clears his throat with sarcasm, "ma'am i was in the middle of a very important dream, so what exactly was so important in your tedious speech." He speaks with a chippy sharp voice, leaning back in his chair, arms crossed and eyes testing against hers.

The tired and bored class erupts with laughter, his girlfriend twirling her ideal hair over at him while playing with the bubble gum in her mouth. "GET OUT!! GET OUT!" He blinks of her eruption at him, surprise written on his face for a split second before swiftly hopping out of his chair, winking at the teacher. "Oh man I wish i would of done that earlier!" He walks with facile ease before easily leaning down so his mouth is next to the mysterious girls ear before whispering in a deep voice, "I'll see you after school, you best wait before walking home." He grins his winner smile, the ones the girls fall for before seeing her face softly red but her eyes were not as cute and flirty. She looks down and continues sketching . 

He shakes his head and walks out, slamming the Door behind him. his summer school was now at a sudden halt. but he had plans to find out who the girl was. As he walks towards the parking lots he scans over the spam of text messages from his girlfriend, he shakes his head and ignores her before getting in the car to wait for the end of the day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vote~

add~

follow~

comment~

Thanks for reading, this is my first writing so its probably sketch add this book to your reading list! more will come, probably every day or so... THANKYOU!