7

[Jeon Jungkook]

I lightly knocked, and opened her door slowly afterwards.

As she was asleep in bed, with pillows stacked under her left leg, an empty glass stood on her night stand with pills.

My heart began to sunk, as I knew that I was the blame for this.

I looked around her room, since I was never allowed one centimeter in here. When I would come over, we would only be in the living room where there were surveillance cameras. It was great that her parents were protective of her, but it's not like we were going to do anything bad.

A picture frame of Mina and I on her book shelf came across my eyes. It was a collage of us, from our selcas, to our month-anniversary pictures we took in front of the cafe where I asked her to be mine, and our one year picture in Lotte world. There were other picture frames with her family, and friends. But it was amazing how ours were different. She looked the happiest with me.

Looking up, I saw some of the stuffed animals I bought and won for her. I smiled, thinking how inlove this girl was with me.

I walked over to her study desk, from her book shelf. She had most of my mini gifts that I gave to her around her desk. She appreciated me. She was the only one I had. She was devoted to me. I was too careless to hurt her.

I took her chair from her study desk, and sat next to her bed. I looked at her face, waiting for her to sense that someone was looking at her. I want her to look at me in the eyes, where they "twinkled" in the night. I wanted her to remember me, or at least fall in love with me.

I placed a kiss on her forehead, thinking that it was a dream, that the both of us would wake up.

I examined her whole body,before looking at her face again. I then tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. She was beautiful. But not it's as if I ruined a master piece.

Her eyes slowly opened, as my heart began to accelerate.

Why was I being like this?

"Jungkook?" She spoke, as her throat seemed dry.

"Y-you know me?" I questioned.

She sat up from her bed, as I got up from the seat, helping her with her leg.

I fluffed up the pillows, and put them right back under her leg.

As I sat back down, she frowned at me.

"Of course I do, I almost died, because of you."

I was shocked by her words. "W-what?"

"You don't know how much my body if filled with anger right now..."