Introduction

Twelve nights.
Twelve schools.
Twelve jerseys.
Twelve rules.
Twelve angry quarterbacks.
One girl.

Cast and nicknames written by the one and only Olive Elizabeth Bennington:
Miranda Kerr as Olive Bennington (The Most Awesome Bandit Ever)
Simon Nessman as Clayton Taylor (Northvale High Quarterback, The Bandit Knapper)
Kellan Lutz as Adriel Lockhart (Kristen Lake Quarterback, The Biggest Pain in the Ass)
Sean O'Pry as Dean O'Connor (McKinley High Quarterback, The Ghost Hunter)
Matt Lanter as Keegan Palmer (Crosswell High Quarterback, The Guy Version of Keke Palmer)
Sean Faris as Peter Knowlton (Rosenberg High Quarterback, The Party Thrower)
Ryan Taylor as Owen Alderman (Pineview High Quarterback, The Ovarie Exploder)
Danny Schwarz as Victor Downey (Manchester High Quarterback, The V)
Steven Lettnin as Emmett McCoy (Bluewater High Quarterback, The Vampire)
Ben Bowers as Heath Richards (Golden Gate Quarterback, The Candy Bar)
Dean Geyer as Brody Emmons (Grey Oak Quarterback, The Teddy Bear)
Greg Remmey as Raymond Valentine (Penrith High Quarterback, The #1 Heartbreaker)
Micheal Radon as Wesley Jones (Darrington High Quarterback, The Wicked Witch)
Garrett Neff as Curson Bennington (Evil Big Bro, The Family Curse)
Selena Gomez as Elvie Wineheart (5 Foot Elf, The Most Coolest Best Friend)
Ryan Kennedy as Jonathan Fryer (Annoying Ex, The Asshole)

This is a work of fiction. That means all characters, places, and events are made up. If one of my characters or events is similar to someone you know or something that happened to someone you know, it is completely coincidental. This story is also my idea that I have been working on for awhile. After a lot of hard work and editing I am proud of the product that I have produced. With the encouragement of my best friend JP and her constant feedback of my writing, I think that it's safe to say this book is ready to be read by the world of Wattpad.

Feedback is important because I would like to know what others think. Also, the quotes and/or lyrics that are found in this book belong to those who wrote them. I would not want to plagiarize anyone because it is not right to steal other people's work.

Without further interruption, I give you an original story by i_heart_vans:

Twelve Nights

Don't forget to Vote & Comment (:

[Originally Published on Saturday, July 9, 2016 at 3:26 pm]