Three

I feel embarrassed to say this but I have no idea where I am going. My energy level is getting very low and I've been walking on this road for what seems like years. OK maybe I'm exaggerating a bit... I tried to make it easier by focusing on whats around me, and even trying to recollect my thoughts on who I am, where I am, and how I got to this place. 

I give up. 

keep moving. No. I refuse to listen to my inner voice. I stopped in my tracks and laid down on the concrete road. This is so frustrating why am I here? I can't help but blame myself for everything that happened so far, maybe I was lost I could of stayed in the woods I could of laid there and waited what if someone is coming for me. I could just be lost and confused. 

Closing my eyes I curled up into a ball on my side, while the warm cement heated my insides. Humming a simple rhythm to myself my eyes began to feel heavier and my body let out a scream of relief  as I slowly lulled myself  in to a deep sleep. 

...........

 The earth moved violently under my fragile body causing me to panic and gasp for air, where am I? Colors flashed before my face. Red. White. Blue. Red. White. Blue. My heart felt like it was about to rip out of my chest at the rate it was going . I kept hearing beeping right next to my ears, whats happening? I felt like my eyes were open but I couldn't see a thing everything was pitch black and extremely cold. 

I can hear faint voices talking around me. 

"Was there an ID on the body?"

"Was she hit?"

"Do you know her age?" 

All I can hear are questions but no answers, whose talking?? 

All of the sudden my body freezes I hold my breath and wait for something to happen. All the hairs in my body stand up at once. I feel a sudden prick on my arm it stings really badly but I cant react. My body wont let me. I hear something, wait no its some one .. This warm angelic voice ... I know this voice... 

The stinging increases and my head is suddenly swarmed with sleepiness.  I cant stay awake. The black blanket of comfort lays over my mind as I slip from away from my body.