one

taehyung dreaded days like these.

there he was, day after day. pent up like an animal in the place he and his master called home.

forbidden to ever leave or enjoy the world outside of this apartment in the busy city he came to love.

everyday, repetitively spending his days studying the loud streets and bustling city below him. he even memorized the workers who would take the same route everyday. he silently watched the world unfold underneath him.

he envied them, the loud children, the shop owners, the couples spending their days wallowing on fluffy dates with each other.

the same thought traced to his mind, he thought of jimin. he thought of placing his hand within jimin's where it fit perfectly and taking a stroll, like all the normal other couples.

he began to chuckle to himself; normal?
nothing about the relationship he shared with jimin was normal. he was his toy. nothing else.
sex. physical. a release to his frustration.

one of jimin's many toys.

no matter how many times he tried to convince himself he was more, they were more, it was a no go.

every night, helplessly waiting for his return just so he could give him what he wanted. the strong want burned ever more.
taehyung knew this was no good, he knew he was already drowning in desire for jimin.

then he heard the all too familiar sound of the door clicking, ringing in his ear.

master's home.