seven

"taehyung, get up."

jimin commanded running a hand through his sweat bound hair. an odd habit he's always carried, taehyung loved when he did so.

taehyung didn't hesitate to listen, after all, being good to jimin and obeying did have its perks

"clean yourself up, then you can sleep.
I'm sorry... you must be tired."

conflicted at jimin's apology,

sorry

he began to wonder how many 'sorries' it would take for taehyung to forgive the elder.

yet, no matter what jimin put him through, he could never come to despise him.

part of taehyung changed, he was

dirty

dirty and tainted for jimin.

jimin was recking taehyung from the inside out, forming taehyung into something new, he wasn't the old taehyung he even himself knew this all too well.

"ok." weak bodied taehyung crawled out of the warm space they had in bed. finding his way to the bathroom.

already stripped naked, made his job quite easy.

fuck, taehyung thought. the thigh highs were still on,
his face tinted a rosey color, wondering if jimin liked such things.

he looked at his body in the mirror, the shower head running steamy water filling the air with a hot aroma.

he really went all out.
love bites, and hickies covered close to every inch of taehyung. his master truly enjoys marking him down.

his hands trailed down the sensitive trail of marks on his neck, taehyung fully aware of the fact he practically begged for this.

'more, more. jimin touch me more.'

taehyung grew impatient, the smell of sex stuck to him. he hated that stench, he hated the after math of being touched by jimin.

he was dirty and he hated that most.

his eyes dragged to the marks on his wrists, a reminder of his consequence of defying master.

handcuffs.

they left quite a mark there, strangely turning on taehyung.

he hardened at the thought of jimin watching him, his eyes following taehyung as he was there helpless,
tied, looking tasty for his master.

without knowing it; his hand traveled down to his length, slowly pumping it to the thought of jimin, his sweat dripping on taehyung's wrecked body.

"do you like that, kitten?"

yes, fuck master... more, more.

the shower heated, the water moved faster each droplet hitting taehyung's body, a sore reminder of today's punishment. pumping, faster to each thought of his master's care, he imagined jimin's hand on his cock instead of his own.

his warm assuring hand moving up and down taehyung's precum slicked length.

"ah-" and with that, taehyung came.

covering the shower wall with remains of his hot fantasy.

fuck, park jimin.

you've wrecked me.