two

jimin held taehyung's chin up, a glare placed on his face.

"what did I tell you about touching yourself before I got home?" jimin questioned coldly.

"you said to keep my hands off, sir."
jimin nodded, removing his hand from taehyung's face, running his thumb over taehyung's softened lip.

"my kitten looks so pretty. such a shame I'll need to punish you." jimin kept his gaze locked on him.

"does my kitten need to learn a lesson?"

taehyung let out a whine and nodded furiously. jimin's stare burning on his skin.
he started to fidget under jimin's eyes.

"what will you do, jimin?" taehyung asked cautiously.
"excuse me?"
"w-what... what will you do, master?" he moaned out while trying to thrust his hips up for some sort of friction.

jimin pushed taehyung down on the bed. he gave him a warning glare before leaving the darkened bedroom. jimin knew he was under his control. his own little slut.

taehyung knew what that look meant.
he knew it meant stay put.

don't move.

he knew he had to obey because if he didn't, he knew it would be worse.

usually, taehyung would test his limits. he would find ways to irk jimin until he was cuffed to a headboard until he was edged, until he choked on his own sobs.

but today he couldn't stand it.
he wanted it badly.

since jimin left, taehyung's patience was drawn out. he wanted to touch himself so bad, but he never knows what could happen when jimin returns.
it was exciting, this dangerous feeling only jimin could give him. but also nerve wracking. all he knew was that he trusted jimin.
that jimin will take care of his kitten no matter how terrible he is.

when he heard jimin open the door, he felt chills run up his spine. jimin was holding a pink bag, and he had a satisfied smirk plastered on his face.

"here." the older male threw the bag next to taehyung and left once again. with one simple command,

"put it on. now."

taehyung knew the tone. he knew the look. he knew not to disobey his master.

he quickly moved to check what was inside the bag. taehyung felt the heat rising in his boxers when he saw thigh highs and panties.
he swiftly pulled off his restricting shirt and boxers, shivering as he felt the cold air hit his erection.

he pulled on the lacy pinky panties that jimin left for him, and let out a sigh at how nice it felt on his skin. when he finally pulled on the thigh highs he felt more confident than how he started out.

he knew he looked good.

he knew he looked perfect for jimin.

no matter how pissed he made jimin, he still complimented his pretty kitten.

It felt like hours before jimin came back, but realistically it had only been 5 minutes.
when jimin did come back, he held a box in his hand.

taehyung eyed as jimin opened the box and pulled out a vibrator and handcuffs, his heart raced rapidly.

"now, you and I both know what happened today,"
jimin started as he moved his kitten's hands towards the headboard.

"we both know what happens when you bother me at work."

taehyung let out a soft gasp when he felt the cold handcuffs restrain his arms above his head.
he knew exactly what this meant.

punishment.

"jimin, I mean master, no please! I'll be good I promise!"
taehyung begged as the words burned coming out of his mouth.

"I'm sorry, baby, but how else will you learn?" jimin slipped the vibrator down his panties where it was perfectly pressed against his length.

"I'll be back soon, kitten."