Chapter 8

It was late in the morning when Baekhyun woke up in an unfamiliar bed. For the first time he had fallen asleep in his master's bed. He looked to the side and it was empty. Apparently he has gone to work early. He thought as he snuggled deeper into the bedsheets, inhaling the expensive perfume scent coming from them.
The events of last night crossed his mind and he started blushing furiously, while his heart was beating faster.
What happened to him last night? Why was he that gentle with me? Maybe it was just because he felt more pleasure that way?? Questions filled the little boy's mind, but he just let it slide and started getting dressed.

After he was done, he went out of the room only to find a frozen Taeyeon. She looked kinda shocked.
'Good morning...' He said trying to get her back to earth.
'Oh sorry,' she said while smiling 'what were you doing in there?'
'Ummmmm,' Baekhyun said as he was scratching the back of his neck. 'I fell asleep there.'

'Ohhh I see..' She said looking kind of sad. Maybe she knows you shouldn't sleep in the master's bed. He thought.

'So, do you need any help with anything?' He tried to change the topic.
'If you don't mind, can you wash the dishes, please?' She said making her hands in a prayer form🙏🏻🙏🏻.
Baekhyun laughed at her action. 'You don't need to do that. We're friends' he said as he smiled and ruffled her hair.
She smiled back at him and both continued their chores.

--------
After Baekhyun had insisted to do basically everything for Taeyeon, it was finally time for her to leave. It was 6 pm so they said their farewells and he closed the door behind him, only soon to be opened by Chanyeol.
'Welcome back.' He said as the tall man entered. He threw his suitcase on the floor and slumped on the couch with a very heavy sigh.
He looks really tired. Baekhyun thought.
'Umm, would you like anything?' He asked kind of shyly.
'Do you know where the paracetamol is?' He asked and Baekhyun immediately nodded. 'Make two of them and a glass of water.' Chanyeol said and the brunette immediately did as told. He sat next to him on the couch as he saw his master swallowing down the two pills and finishing the whole glass of water.
'C-can I ask ... I-f you are o-okay?' Baekhyun stuttered,not making eye contact. Chanyeol just glanced at him and sighed. He was way to tired to be acting super mean.
'No I'm not and yes it's because of the company.' He replied, reading Baekhyun's thoughts on the second one. The petit guy raised his head to make eye contact. He really looks tired. He thought.
'C-can I help?' At this question Chanyeol's eyes widened.
'Sorry I'm not in the mood.' He replied.
Baekhyun stared and after realizing what he took his question for he started laughing.
Chanyeol was , for the first time, really confused.
'Not like that, pabo' he said still laughing. After he calmed down he finally started explaining. 'I meant, can I actually help you with your business problem?'
'Ohh I see' he said still not getting over the fact that he heard the boy laugh for the first time and he had to admit, it sounded amazing.
'You can try.' Chanyeol said while handing him over the papers, waiting in amusement for him to get confused and give up.
But instead the opposite happened. He started explaining in every single detail, where his company went wrong and what should he do to improve it. It was the second time that day Chanyeol's eyes widened.
'How do you know all that?' He asked still surprised.
'My parents owned a famous company. Business is all they talked about.' A hint of sadness appearing in his eyes.
'Talked?'
'They're dead.'
There was a moment of silence between them before Chanyeol spoke. He was not good at these things, but he knew what most people said.
'I'm sorry...' He said still trying to sound kind of harsh and not making eye contact. Baekhyun eyes were nearly popping out from surprise. He was staring at Chanyeol's serious face for ages, before the taller coughed and brought him to earth.
'If your parents are businessman, how come you are searching for a place to stay?'
Baekhyun was still surprised as to how long Chanyeol was keeping the conversation going.
'B-because, someone actually killed them to take their place as CEO. And now wants to kill me...'
'Because you are the legal future CEO right?' Chanyeol finished the sentence and Baekhyun nodded in response.
'What's the company name?'

'Byun company.' He replied and Chanyeol immediately realized why that person wanted it. It was the second best company in Korea, which CEO's were reported dead and son missing. The one running the company for the moment was named Suho.
'Well It's getting late. I'm going to bed.' Chanyeol said and was going to get up.
'Yes, of course, sorry to keep you up.' He replied nervously.
Chanyeol decided, since he helped him, he would give him a reward. He approached until their noses slightly touched, looking into each other's eyes.
Until Chanyeol made the first move and locked their lips in a passionate kiss. It started with sucking the bottom and top lip, until he bit it to access his tongue in. It made Baekhyun melt into it, but it soon ended when Chanyeol whispered good night to him and left.