Starting for Demon

"But, daddy, I don't want to go!" you pout and stomp your feet.

       "Daddy, has work to do and so does your mummy. I have some business to take care... I'm going to make sure that the big bad man in the sky is gone and doesn't bother us," Satan, your father says. "Besides, I think that you'll enjoy it here."

       You shake your head in disagreement.

       "You'll make new friends."

       "I don't like making friends," you say, crossing your arms.

       "You have to give it a try."

       When you appear at the Happy Dreams Daycare, Satan knocks on the door, which was soon answered by Katrien Daisy. "Hello," she said with a smile, "You must be..."

       He quickly hushed her. "I don't want anyone to know where I am; I just want to drop off my child."

       "Right, of course." She bent down to look at you and said with a friendly smile on her face, "Hi, I'm Ms. Daisy and I'll be taking care of you." You just look at her with your black eyes and a frown, making it conspicuous that you don't want to be here, as you add a growling noise at her. She just smiled and stood up. "Kids are adorable, and I'm sure we'll have lots of fun."

       "I'll be back for him later on. Goodbye, my child." He then disappeared, before Ms. Daisy gestures you to come in and closes the door behind you.

       "It's playtime right now. Why don't you go play with the others? I'll be back with snacks," she tells you, before walking into another room.  

       You look around to see other children that are similar to you, but not quite the same. What do you do now?

Options:

A) Talk to Regan

B) Talk to Damien

C)Go to a corner and stare at everyone

D) Quietly follow Ms. Daisy

E) Other