Raph x (Non Binary) Reader

(Y/N) has known the turtles for about a year or more. They told the turtles about being non binary. They still all like you the same.

  Except for Casey and Raph.              

  Casey is just one of those people who assume everyone is male or female and there is no between. Although Raph...you weren't sure why he didn't like you that much.

  Which was very inconvenient for (Y/N) who took a romantic liking to the hothead. He never clarified why he hated them. Raph's hate seemed to increase after they came out as well.

Today was the day (Y/N) wanted to set things right with him. Maybe even confess if things go well enough.

Probably not-but there's always hope.....right?

  You walk to the lair as your footsteps barely made a sound. If the turtles weren't ninja no one would have noticed (Y/N) enter the room. 

  "Yay (Y/N)'s here!" Mikey shouted and ran up to (Y/N) giving them a suffocating hug.       

  "Mikey release (Y/N) before you fracture their spine." Donnie said not looking up from his computer.         

  Mikey released (Y/N) from the death hug, thankfully.

  "Where's Raph? I wanted to chat with him about something." (Y/N) questioned.      

  "He should be in the dojo." Leo said as Donnie and him exchanged smirks.

  "Ok." (Y/N) said raising an eyebrow at their behavior. Was their crush that obvious?

  (Y/N) shook it off and headed towards the dojo and found just who they were looking for.

  "Oh hey Raph,......uh listen I just wanted to talk-"

  "Go away and stop being cute." Raph said whispering the last part not knowing (Y/N) heard him anyway.

  "Sorry if I'm-.........cute?" (Y/N) repeated and blushed being slightly shocked at Raph's unusual behavior.

  "Shut up no one said that!" Raph shouted sounding as if he just realized what he said.

"You called me cute literally five seconds ago."

  "Why don't you go bother someone else?" Raph said sounding irritated.

"Why you hate me so much?" (Y/N) shouted.

  "BECAUSE I LIKE YOU, OKAY...god!" Raph yelled blushing a bright pink.

  "Me?" (Y/N) asked pointing to their self in confusion.

  "No the wall! I don't know when or why you make me feel so- THIS but you just do! I mean just looking at you makes me loopy! Right now my heart feels like it's too big for my chest and-" Raph's rant was stopped once (Y/N)'s finger touched his lips making his cheeks red.

  "If you love me then why did you always-"

  "Flirt."

  "F-flirt?"

  "Can we just get to the part where we kiss?" Raph said making (Y/N) chuckle. Raph grabbed (Y/N)'s waist as and pulled them together for a long passionate kiss......until Mikey showed up.

"So you don't hate me for being non binary?"

  "I don't care about your gender, I love you for being yourself, five ever~" Raph said making (Y/N) smile. They both blushed and locked lips.

  They parted after they heard giggling from the dojo's entrance.       

  "Do you guys mind? We kind of have a thing going on here." (Y/N) said in a annoyed tone.            

  The three left to the two alone after taking a few photos.

  "Wait five ever?" (Y/N) slightly giggled.  

  "What? Isn't everyone saying that?" Raph asked. They giggled and then showered each other with kisses.

(A/N: Sorry if it sucks.
P.S. Sorry if he's out of character.)