Meet MR. COLD GANGSTER

Christina's P.O.V

Bubble gum in my mouth, Walking inside the room. Full of people, Music playing loudly. Dancing in the floor with a beat of the sounds. People talking, Flirting. Drinking liquor. Wearing my night dress blue cocktail.

Yes..... I'm in the club. This is my tambayan since then. It's my habit now.
I walked towards the center with my heels making a sound. To dance, In the middle. Let's just say I'm bored. Nothing to do... At home....

They got my attention. They stared at me and watched me walking towards the center. I smiled.

It's hard to spot some handsome boys though. You rarely see them. I just stared at Oliver upstairs leaning his arms to the handle of the stairs. Looking at me and shook his head as he 'tsk tsk tsk'

I smirked at him and Started dancing in the middle, Matching the beat of the music. Swaying my hips from left to right. Toy.... Just Toy....

A man held my hips and danced with me. Matching the beat of the music like I did. He's feeling my curves while I dance.

I just let him be. I'm already used to it. But not having s*x. That's what I don't do. I just play with them.

He pulled me to him and kissed me. I responded and I pulled away and I go where the bartender is in his area.

"Josh, Give me 1 tequila" I said.

"Okay" Josh said.

Sanay na siya sa akin. Kaya hindi siya nagtataka. Alam din niya ang mga kinikilos ko.

"Sure ka bang cocontinue mo to?" Josh asked.

"No need to ask that question, You already knew my answer in that question" Sabi ko. Binigay niya yung inumin ko. I drink it straightly.

"I'll go hunt again" Sabi ko at naglakad ulit. Walking through the crowd. Sumingit singit ako. Until I spotted a handsome boy sa dulong upuan. I smirked at naglakad papunta sakaniya. Huminto ako sa gilid niya.

He's drinking whiskey. I can tell his eyes are small. His nose are small. those lips. Wow..... Just wow...

He's perfect.

"What do you want?" He coldly asked.

I sit in front of him. He just continued drinking.

"Why the cold tone? By the way i'm Christina. How about you?" I asked as I smiled lovingly at him.

"Tsk. No need to know my name" Masungit niyang sabi.

"Hmm...... Why? I'm curious to know your name. Just tell me" I said.

"Justin" He plainly asked.

"So, Want to do something?" I asked playfully.

"Go play with yourself" He said as he drink his Whiskey in the glass. I stood up and go towards his seat and sat in his lap. He's actually shocked so I took the chance and kissed him in his lips. He just keep his mouth shut. I frowned knowing he wouldn't respond.

Playing hard to get huh?

But I see interest in this guy. So I won't give up.

I parted my lips away from his.

I look at into his eyes. Light brown eyes.

"Why so shocked?" I asked as I wrap my hands into his neck as I smiled lovingly.

"Don't you want to have this chance? You see I like you. So I want it" I said playfully.

That all was just an act. So no need to worry.