4.

We had finished filming the first bits of the movie that were in Google and now we were moving on to filming the second challenge which was the Quiddich game. What it had to do with computers I have no idea...

I was waiting with Tiya as we got our broomsticks and began using them as swords. Josh joined in with us and we were having a laugh until we got bored of it. Dylan wandered over and I admit he looked sexy in his sports wear. He was wearing a tight fitted grey t-shirt with a dark grey pattern on the front, the t-shirt emphasised his biceps and abs; he was also wearing navy tight shorts and his favourite navy beanie.

"I think you're missing something for your outfit." I stared at him and he looked confused. I pointed to my eyes and he picked up the hint.

"Oh shit." He cussed and ran back to his trailer grabbing the glasses. Once he came back over to his he placed the glasses on and grabbed his broom. The director was talking to Vince and Owen.

Dylan suddenly began to start making sounds and boogieing. Josh caught on to this and started swaying too. Dylan held the broom up to his waist like a guitar and was swaying his hips and shoulders. Tiya and I glanced at each other before turning back to the boys. Josh was now kicking his legs up in the air.

"Ah, I got a cramp." Dylan whined, placing his hand on his side. Then he started laughing as one of the camera men said something, but I missed what they said and just laughed along with Tiya.

"Alright guys." The director called us and explained to us this scene. We all got into position when the extras were placed. There was game music playing in the background as we ran towards the field, the crowds clapping and cheering. Graham's team did the same until both of our teams met in the middle with Sid and Mr. Chetty.

"All right, teams, welcome to the Quidditch pitch. Let's have a clean match, Nooglers." Sid instructed us with his hands on his hips, looking backwards and forwards between our teams. He then blew the whistle and we all wandered over to our team.

"Rules: The Beaters toss the Bludgers at the Chasers then get the Quaffle through the ring. No blagging, blatching, bumphing, haversacking or Quaffle-pocking. No Imperius Curses or Confundus Charms. In the unlikely event of a Dementor attack, use a Patronus Charm. I recommend the stag personally." Lyle was instructing us, Stuart and I stared at him confusedly at some points. But Lyle was a huge Harry Potter fanatic so he knew what he was talking about.

"Lyle, Lyle, Lyle." Neha started.
"These beautiful idiots have no idea what you're talking about. Use your Muggle words."

"You're making me feel like I'm back in math class. You have a couple savants here with eye-hand coordination. Say "game on" and let us play." Nick whined.

"I've personally never seen Harry Potter." I raised my hand and received a look from Stuart next to me.

"You've seriously never seen Harry Potter." He questioned and I shook my head.

"Version 2.0: Peg them with kick balls before they throw the volleyball through the hoop. Brooks in, people. Hufflepuff on three. One two three." We placed our brooms in the middle.

"Hufflepuff." We yelled.

"Yeah, son! Let's get it!" Lyle yelled a little too over excited before we all got into position.

"And cut. Good guys lets do that again from Lyle instructing them and we'll get different angles of the team." The director called and we got back into the circle listening to Lyle again.

We all knelt on the grass and the cameras switched between Graham's team and our team.

"I'm so nervous for this." I stated and Stuart stared at me.