Spear of Athena

In a far future society with over 12,000 yrs of advancing technology and no world wars. The population far exceeded the once existing nature. The core of the planet is a Semi- nature/semi- tech hybrid. Its unique to that specific world. The buildings have a organic feel even though they're all made of metal. Living spaces are really efficient, no unnecessary large spaces. As a whole, they are very self-sufficient. There's rarely any contact with other worlds. 

A baby-sized genius with a bean-shaped head was meditating over some plans. His name was Lapusti or pronounced 'Lappuzhiti'. He had many stored in his memory bank. Yet to execute them, cause there was no need in his world. It was all too perfect for him.

He decided to do something different. He scanned through several universes. He looked for one that will be easy to conquer but still had some development.  After constant browsing he picked Planet Earth in the 21st century.  That looks about right, It shall be mine! No more mundane lifestyle.  He thought laughing evilly to himself.

He stored all his required devices and experimental ones for such an event. It fit easily into his digital Softdrive. His Hovercraft stored it all then he floated to an old, very functional portal. He beamed the coordinates into the portal. The portal began glowing all the colors of the spectrum and more. A satisfying grin crept onto his face as he vanished into the portal.

Phase 1 end~

Time period is the Early 21st century world that is fairly indulged in the technology boom.

It was a clear day, and the northerly winds blew with force. A normal girl, Violet, was staring into the sky on the boardwalk. The ocean was sparkling beautifully compared to the manufactured mess of a city. At least the building hid the scorching sun. Tensions pacified as she took in the salty air.

In a secret base, miles below a light house. The crazy professor continued tweeking a new invention. Professor Jolyn was his name. He applied to be a military weapons specialist and even preview some of his weird invention. They turned him down cause the devices were too awkward or not practical for their line of work. So he hid away continuing making many new inventions that would never see the light of day.

He called in the two candidates for his current test trials. He had three headbands with a special power, locked in a suitcase. They were his gift to mankind.  A feisty girl, Violet. was called over to his residence. Along with Danielle, a long haired butterfly. Violet arrived first and was escorted by a humanoid robot to a waiting room. Danielle came 30minutes later and was placed in the waiting room. Violet was already done suiting-up when she entered the changing room.  She entered the room with her usual angelic aura. Violet didn't even acknowledge her, she walked ahead into the training grounds. Danielle was in her bright-colored jumpsuit taking her time.  The Professor told them to warm-up for the day. He had a few other trainings prepared for afterwards. They girls been at it for a week and were adjusting to his training methods. He never told them exactly why but said it was for the betterment of mankind. Neither disagreed.

Violet uncrossed her legs and glanced at her carefree teammate.

“Bring it bitch.” Violet said to her. Danielle dashed, jumped, then attempted a drop kick. It was easily dodged with a timely jump back. Violet countered with a high kick but Danielle back-rolled and gained space. Violet dashed quickly leaving little time to dodge. Danielle fell back and kicked her straight up. Danielle delivered a sting uppercut followed by a high kick. The high kick was combined with a somersault, sending Violet down back-first. Violet shook it off and broke free while sending Danielle headfirst.  Both of them somehow backflipped as they made contact with the ground.

“I can do better in my pjs..” Violet taunted.

“Your on, girl!”  Danielle brushed her hair out her face.