Chapter 9

*Nicki POV*

I heard something crack before I blacked out again.....

I woke up what seemed like hours later in excruciating pain. My wrist felt like it was on fire. It was so dark in here so I couldn't see if it was broken or not but I'm pretty sure it was.

I can't die in here.

I started coughing loudly and the top of the well opened bringing in light. I quickly looked at my wrist and saw that it wasn't broken.

"Shutup with all the coughing."

"I can't breathe." I looked up and saw the fat man who did this to me.

"Okay I'm gonna bring you up and don't try any funny shit you black bitch."

I nodded my head quickly.

This black bitch is getting out of here.

He lowered a crate down and I stepped inside and felt myself being lifted up. Once I got to the top I looked at the door that I tried I escape from earlier and saw that the top lock was still unlocked from earlier.

"Sit here on this couch and don't do a thing bitch." He jacked me up and threw me on the couch.

"Can I at least have an Ace bandage? my wrist is sprained."

Before he could answer the phone rang. He didn't answer the phone he was just staring at it until the person who was calling left a voicemail.

"Hi, Phil? This is Andrea. Just wondering if you were coming to work tomorrow. We're having a party, it's from 9-4. Call me back if you're interested. Have a good day, goodbye."

Hmmmm 9 to 4? Tomorrow morning I have 7 hours to escape before Phil comes back.

"Are you still willing to have sex with me?" He asked.

"No, I told you before. I'm married with two children." I crossed my leg over my other leg.

"Your mines now." He laid me on the couch and ripped off my pants.

"STOP! PLEASE!"

Phil covered my mouth and ripped my panties. He slid one of his fingers into me and I screamed in pain. His fingers were so fat. I just wanted this to end. I was going to have to play this game with him.

Sorry Brandon and my two beautiful babies.

I arched my back and let out a fake moan.

"You like that don't you?"

I bit my lip and nodded. He took his finger out and started to lick my kitty. I closed my eyes tightly because his hairy mustache and beard were rubbing against my area, hurting it.

He licked and sucked until I came. Once I thought he was done he pulled his dick out and rammed it inside of me. Tears started coming out of my eyes because I'm having sex with another man who is not my husband.

Phil was a quick nutter so he came inside of me and I cried even more.

"I have to go get showered. Stay here babe."

I smiled and watched him go into the bathroom. Once I heard the door shut and lock I ran to the front door. Half naked or not I need to get the hell out of here. I cannot wait until tomorrow.

I quietly unlocked the two locks and slowly opened the door making it creak loudly. I looked back and saw the bathroom door fly open and Phil staring at me.