Epilogue

One year later...

RJ was pacing back and forth in front of the door to their en-suite bathroom in their master bedroom. He couldn't sit still despite Maine telling him to wait. He went to the door again and knocked. "Maine? Love? Matagal pa ba?"

"RJ! Ano ka ba?! Hindi pa! Stop knocking every 5 seconds!" she answered, a bit muffled by the closed door. RJ then resumed pacing.

Lord, please please please. Let this be it. Sana po wala naman pong problema. Please lang naman po.

Another 5 minutes passed and then finally, the bathroom door slowly opened, revealing Maine standing there, frowning.

"Ano? Anong nangyari? Is it ok? What? May problema ba? Love?" RJ fired his questions non-stop.

Maine didn't answer but looked back up at him. She slowly raised her hand and handed to him what she was holding. Slowly, a grin replaced the frown that was marring her face.

RJ took what Maine gave him, his brows furrowed as he studied it. Suddenly, he looked up, noticed the grin on her face and smiled his own bedimpled ear-splitting grin. "Talaga? Totoo?"

She only nodded then squealed as he picked her up in his arms, laughed and twirled her around their room, dropping the stick that she gave him.

The stick showed two pink lines.

FIN