New school

*beep* *beep* *beep*

That would be the glorious sound of my alarm clock (note the sarcasm.)
Today is my first day at my new school, I had to move because someone got way too close to finding out that my mum and dad abuse me. Whenever that happens we move, all together we have moved 4 times; first we lived in Michigan, then New York, then Miami, now we live in L.A. Our house is really big and nice and my parents are constantly buying me lots of nice things, the reason why is so that no one suspects that I am abused. I have an older brother, Tom, he is also abused but it is mostly verbal for him, maybe the occasional slap but it's only like once or twice a week. I on the other hand, get beaten at least 6 times a week, usually more. My parents give me £1000 dollars a week (which is a absolutely ridiculous amount of money) and I buy my own food, washing supplies, first aid kits (for the beatings,) and everything else needed but I obviously have loads left over, I use it on just anything I want really. It's usually orders though because I'm not aloud to leave the house a lot. I do skip class a lot though, I'm not a very great student, I skip lessons so I can go and get piercings and tattoos, I currently have:
•my firsts
•seconds
•thirds
•cartlidge
•conch
•tragus
•my septum
•my tongue

I also have some tattoos, on my hands I have a little alien on the inside of my pointer finger, a black cross next to that on my middle finger (so if I do a piece sign you can see them which is cool) then a yin-yang on the other side of my ring finger and a crescent moon next to that on my pinky finger (yes I am aware that 15 year olds aren't allowed to get tattoos but I have some connections.) Then on my forearm I have some if the lyrics to 'oxygen' by catfish and the bottlemen in cursive writing, it says "oxygen is overrated, I don't even need to breathe" which is very relevant to my life. The last main thing you need to know about my appearance is that I have long, pastel pink hair.

I really don't want to get out of my extremely warm and comfortable bed but it's 6:15 and I have to be at school for 8:30 so I pull of my covers, savouring every last moment of warmth then quickly but quietly tip-toe downstairs hoping not to wake my parents up. I quickly take some pop tarts up into my room and silently close my door behind me.
After I finished them, I picked out an outfit from my wardrobe, I chose my long sleeved (to cover my cuts) ribbed grey crop top, some ripped black skinny jeans and obviously my underwear (matching grey Calvin Klein set) and a towel then walk into my bathroom to have a quick shower.
I inspect my new cuts and bruises and clean them all carefully from last nights beating that I got from not washing the dishes quick enough. Once I am dry and I have treated my wounds, I get changed into my clothes. Once I have sat down at my white makeup table, I leave my naturally wavy hair down and clip two pieces from the front and Bobby pin them to the back of my head. When I have done that I move on to makeup, I usually have to wear quite a heavy foundation to cover up all the bruises but I always spend extra time to make it look as natural as possible. Once my base is finished which consists of: foundation, concealer, powder and a small amount of blush, I fill in my eyebrows and do a small, natural winged eyeliner.
I grab my backpack and slip on my low white converse and head out of the door to catch the bus to my new school.

I'm not gonna lie, I don't care about a lot of things so as soon as I get on the bus I walk straight to the back and stretch my legs out over all the seats so no one would sit next to me.
After being on the bus for about 5 minutes, some boys walk onto the bus and start heading towards me

"Hey loser, what do you think your doing in our seats!"
The tallest one with brown hair and amazing blue eyes shouted to me, he was pretty hot actually, to be honest, the all are, no Val what are you thinking! They are probably the school jerks that just throw girls away like a used Kleenex!
So instead of moving, I just give them my middle finger,
"I don't see your name written on it, do you?" I said as they got closer.