Safe Place

Recap:
"Don't panic, it happens a lot" I say, trying to get him to brush the subject off, which he does by saying

"Okay, well let's go find you a get away place" he half smiles at me.
----------------------------------------------

We walk for about 5 minutes in a comfortable silence when Noah's face lights up,

"I think I know the perfect safe place for you" he says excitedly.

"Show me the way" I say smiling.

So I follow him down the street when we come across a small street, we walk down it then we come to a gate, when Noah opens the gate I see a long cobblestone path and groan out loud

"Ugh, how much longer?" I wine impatiently

"About 2 minutes a swear" Noah says chuckling at my lack of patience

So we continue waking down the cobblestone path until suddenly I am greeted with the most beautiful sight ever, there is a large meadow with every single type of flower you can imagine and then right in the middle there is a big pond thing that has a worn away sign next to it that reads 'feel free to take a dip!' So I touch the crystal clear water with the tips of my fingers then almost gasp at the warmth, it's like a natural hot tub! Then I peer over to the other side of the water to notice a small waterfall which causes me to gasp.

"Oh my gosh Noah! It's beautiful! I love it!" I say, still amazed by the gorgeous area.

"Good because so do I, this is where I come to chill when I'm bored or I just want to be left alone, no one comes here, I just found it when I decided I wanted to go exploring when I was 12" he says smiling.

"Does it annoy you how a girl can go out in the tinyest bikini and it be totally fine but if she goes out in her bra and underwear than its slutty and disgusting when they're the same thing?" I ask randomly.

"Actually yes, it annoys me very much so" Noah replies, "that was random" he laughs.

"I know." I reply,

"You know, I have heared a lot of great things about you that people have said at school today, maybe people won't hate you" he smirks.

"Well that's strange because I'm a dick" I say bluntly.

Suddenly Noah bursts out into a fit of laughter and I can't help but join in.

"What? I can't help it. I say things how they are" I giggle.

Me and Noah hang around in the meadow for a while but I guess I didn't realise the time because it is getting dark already. SHIT. MY PARENTS ARE GOING TO KILL ME!
Noah must have noticed the panic on you face because he asks if I'm okay, I reply quickly with a 'yeah I'm fine, I just need to go' before I start running for my life back to my house, hoping that I can sneak into the house without being noticed.

As soon as I walk in. My parents are stood, waiting for me in the kitchen.

"WHERE IN THE NAME OF GOD HAVE YOU BEEN VALARIE!" My dad bellows

"That's it missus, your in for it now" my mom says with an evil smirk on her face.

Then before I know it, I'm layed on the floor and being kicked and punched from every direction while I hear words like 'ungrateful' 'bitch' 'slut' 'cow' 'ugly' 'fat'