Smooth Criminal-prolouge (should i write this?)

Some call us the worst, most filthy scum that stalks this world, but me, I say we are at the top, the highest possible point on the triangle of classes. For your rules, the world's rules don't apply to us. We do what we want and are never caught, we don't exist, and the governments all believe we are dead. We are everywhere you look but you will never know...

In the murky depths of underground Russia lies a club full of the elite, the very best at everything they do: hired assassins, drug lords, extreme sport artists, thieves. We are all drop dead gorgeous, filthy rich and coexist quite beautifully out of mutual understanding that anyone of us is just as likely to kill each other. In our world there are no rules, in our world you take every dirty advantage you get, in our world names and pasts do not exist we are, who we say we are, with our true identities locked away, in our world there are no rules. Our secretive pasts define who we are, we are not born into this life and I'm sure many wish it was never thrust upon their shoulders. But we take what we get and did what we could to survive and this is what we became. Not all stories are bad mind you, some wanted this but all contain horror, blood and death. We speak in a collective unison out of habit, because no matter what anyone says, we are all the same.

Within, where the strobe lights pound and the scent of lust, sweat, and knowledge lay thick in the air, lies a woman tall, striking, clearly the most beautiful girl in the club without her trying, of course she knows it, how could she not? Tall, midnight blue eyes that catch the light appearing silver, long windswept blonde hair and a figure any women would kill for. Her stride shows how much power and grace and control that she has with every movement she makes. Her black thigh high boots, black clingy dress and zipped up black leather jacket would make anyone else in the room, in that corner, disappear, but even the darkness that plagues that shadowed corner couldn't hid her from him. The one, the unstoppable, snake-eyed stranger.

...............................................................................................................................................

a/n ok so i just want to know what you think? should i continue does my writing look salvageable?? i have never written a story before and this is just like a prologue. Oh and if i do write this don't worry it will not be some cheezy predictable love story, because in general I can't stand boring typical books. Okay lemme know what you think!! thanks :)