Fake Girlfriend (FINAL)

Andy's POV

We ended up going to my parents place also. They loved Y/N and thought she was perfect for me. I'm going to fucking do it today! We were on the flight back home. She was listening to music and playing a game on her phone. I decided to plan this shit out. What am I going to say? What will my back up plan be if this fails? By the time we landed I had my whole plan complete. We were walking to get our luggage hand in hand.
"Y/N I want to tell you something that isn't a part of this act," I whispered in her ear.
"Say it!" She whispered back.
"I love you for real, outside this whole fake thing with Dave." I whispered nervously. She stood there in shock for a while.
"You can just ignore th-" I was trying to say, but she cut me off. With her lips crashing into mine.
"I love you for real also," she whispered.
"Y/N will you be my girlfriend everywhere? Not just fake. For real all the time?" I asked.
"Of course," she said. Our lips connected again.
"I'll tell Dave," I said.
"Or do you want to wait until he says it's over so we get payed more?" Y/N said with an evil grin.
"Smart!" I said picking her up and swirling her around.
~6 years later~
I got called into saves office. The beautiful Y/N was sat in the same chair she was sitting in when we met. I sat down where I'd is when we met also.
"What's up Dave the boss man?"
"You know, business, business, business." Dave said looking through files.
"So you and Y/N can call it quits now. The act is up! But you need to find a way to tell the world."
"Oh about that," Y/N said suspiciously.
"Yeah, around 6 years ago we started dating for real." I said fist bumping Y/N.
"Oh, ok then" Dave said thinking a lot. As I walked out holding Y/N's hand tightly I heard Dave mumble something. "I payed them so much extra money for living there normal lives!" We both laughed. And that's how we scammed our ma what Dave, tricked everyone we knew and more and became happier than ever.