Day 1, Amsterdam (Lauren's pov)

20-7-16

Today's the day. Part of my story is in Amsterdam. I have waited forever for this day. I'm most excited to finally meet Jordan Hanna, he's definitely my favourite of all 5 other participants, Jovani, Julian, Mario, Jonas and Jackson. I'm so happy I got the meet and great tickets, jeez! I didn't even know Jordan was joking poms when I got them, so I can't say that this was a coincidence.

I'm at the station, on my way to get the train to Amsterdam. I see Robyn coming my way. I met her through the Internet, and we became friends instantly. I got her all hyped up about Jordan, but Mario is still her favourite, smh.

Okay we're in Amsterdam now. 2 hours till the show. We buy some last minute presents for the boys, and I couldn't stand to get Jordan a weed lollipop and blaze it sweatshirt. For the other boys we bought some sirup waffles and Robyn got Mario some cheese.

Okay the show just started. It's lit. The boys just danced and it was legit lit. Cat and Mario are telling a childhood story rn and Robyn is all into Mario not paying attention to me while I'm on my phone. But I'm staring at someone. Jordan Hanna. And he's staring back. He recognizes me. I feel it.

Omg Jordan just sang an acoustic version of sweatshirt, and I loved it. I've heard him singing so many times, but this was just beautiful. He kept staring at me tho. He even pointed at me while he sang: and YOU can have my sweatshirt. I screamed back: NO YOU CAN HAVE MINE. And he winked back at me. Is this real?

Meet and greet time, I've been rehearsing what I wanted to say the whole time, but I'm sure I'll forget everything once I'll be there. Robyn is going to take photos with her phone, and on my phone we're making a musical with the 8 of us.

Okay it's our turn. Jordan was the first one. As soon as I got there, I heard him scream: omg Lauren is that you? He remembered me! I felt special. Robyn made like a thousand pictures of us, when the security made us leave. Jordan ran after me, and told me to wait and stay in Amsterdam a little longer and gave me his number. Surprisingly Mario did the same with Robyn.

Okay security took us to a room somewhere in the back of the venue, and there were already 2 other girls sitting there, and two others followed. The security explained: all of the tour performers choose one special fan at the end of each show. You guys can, if you guys want to, spend a tomorrow with the guy who chose you. Y'all can text your guy and discuss where you want to meet each other tomorrow. You don't have to if you don't want to. Have fun girls and go home now.

While I was walking to the exit, one of the security guys stopped me. He asked: 'you were chosen by Jordan weren't you? Are you going to do something with him tomorrow?' 'Yeah of course this is literally a dream coming true, why?' 'He hasn't chosen anyone till now, you're just first, and I wanted to make sure that you were going.' I smiled, told him I will go and left.

So when Robyn and I reached the train station at 7:30pm we saw that our train got cancelled and we couldn't catch a train till 5am. And the train which got us home the earliest, would arrive at 3am at my station.

My parents weren't home, and Robyn's parents either. I decided to text Jordan, and Robyn did the same with Mario. Jordan texted me back saying at what hotel they were staying, and that the boys were okay with us staying with them.

While Robyn and I were grabbing our debit cards, the boys said it was okay to sleep on their room. They all had their own room, except for Jovani and Julian, so they had enough beds.

When I got into Jordan's room, it was messy af. While he was taking a shower, I cleaned up a little bit, and searched through his stuff. Me being clumsy of course, totally forgot that Jordan was showering and just casually walked in to fix my makeup. There he was, naked, and I freaked out.

It took Jordan 13 minutes and 37 seconds to get out the bathroom, wearing the sweatshirt I gave him. We had an awkward conversation about him being sorry that I witnessed that, and I feeling sorry for me walking into the room.

Jordan looked at the time, and it was 10:57pm. He said he wanted to go live in 3 minutes like he always does, 5pm est. He asked me if I wanted to join him, or wanted to chill with the other boys downstairs, and I was like: you know what, I'm just going to join him. And there I sat, next to Jordan Hanna, live on YouNow.

So somewhere around the 24 minutes mark, Jordan said we would do truth or dare. First we got funny truths, but then the dares started, and basically they only dared us to kiss. The chat was spammed with: Kiss! Kiss her! Jordan turned his head to me, and before I realized it, our lips touched.

I was sitting there, kissing Jordan Hanna, in a hotel in Amsterdam. I didn't know how to feel. One part of me wanted to push him away and ask him what he was doing, but I kinda enjoyed it. I didn't want it to stop. And then Robyn knocked at our hotel door, saying she had to talk to me.

Robyn said that she was low key watching our broadcast, and she said she came in because it was taking so long. We made out for almost 2 minutes. Live, on broadcast. I froze for a second. Is this real?

After a solid 20 minute talk with Robyn, I got a text from Jordan asking me where I was, because he wanted to go off broadcast, but his supporters wanted to see me, us, one more time. So I came in and Jordan hugged he, and asked me to be his girlfriend. Live, on broadcast.

Of course I said yes. I mean I couldn't deny him in front of 900 people, I just couldn't. He went off, and hugged and kissed me. After 5 minutes of silence I said: 'Jordan I'm not sure about all this. You live all the way in Tampa, Florida and I live her, not far from Amsterdam. This won't work out!'

I stood there, crying, and Jordan came to me, and kissed me again. 'We'll find something out, I promise!' I said that we will see and that I wanted to go to sleep.

It's 4am, it's thundering. If there's something I'm scared of, it's thunder. I turn around and I stare in the eyes of Jordan. 'Awake?' Does he ask me. 'Yeah, I'm so afraid of thunder.' 'Same' does he answer. 'I have been thinking Lauren, why don't you come with me to the USA? I'm moving to D.C., we can find a college for you and we can live together!' 'Jordan, I'm only 15, the whole fact that we're dating is illegal here. I can't go with you!' 'Lauren...' 'No Jordan, I can't, f my life, f our lives!' 'No f me' he replied. 'What?' 'Come one Lauren, we have been dating for a few hours now, and don't tell me you don't want to!' I thought about it for a second, and he actually was right. I wanted it, right now. Now that I'm here with him. I wanted to waste no more time.

It was a rough night, and eventually I was woken up by Jovani and Julian who were filming a YouTube vid about what happened today and they found Jordan and me, naked, in one bed. Eventually Julian said: 'so it's true, you guys are really dating?' 'Yeah, I guess' said Jordan while he turned his face towards me. 'Yes!' I said and smiled. 'Yes.'