Chapter 2-Someone New

Im 12 years old now, I've been living like a scavenger. Its kind of hard not to, because i live in a black hallway, with no one to ahow me whats right from wrong. But i tryed making my best judgements. I make a new home every day, i have to because im always looking for a way out. I here people and laughter coming from the walls that surround me. I dont understand, why am i here? How could there be no way out? All i know is my daily schedule eat, move, sleep, and repeat. I dont have time for Lollygaging, you live once, and right now i rather die. I feel insain, like i havr no control over anything. Other than me moving, im pretty sure im being hunted by people. The same people that was hunting my mom for money. "CRACK!!!!!" I heard an Echo come from behind or in front I can't really tell because of where I'm at. I feel like it came from behind so i am running strait. As fast as i can, leaving every thing i have made or even found. Food, warter, weapons, ex. "Y/N.........WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?" Now im faster than my fastest sprint, How do they know my name?!? "ITS ME YOUR...UMMM...KILLER" a shadow said from behind me, like it was right on top of me. "Turn around and greet me..." im to scared to move, but for some reason my whole body was picked up and turned around. I saw a hand come from a shadow, im surprised i saw anything with the litting in here."Shake it...NOW!!" i had no real choice so i did. When i grabed the hand...a fart noise had happend. "HAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! Woopie cusion in the hand trick, gets me every time. Hi my name is sans, yours is Y/N. I know this because its on your bages that you jroped when you started to run away when i jroped the Woopie cusion. Here take a flash light." A skeleton guy said to me, he had one blue eye and one other brown eye, it was weird. "Oh...ok well i have to go now nice meating you, i guess?" I started to walk away then sans grabed my arm. "Wait!! Ummm...i need you...yea i need you. For ummm...a special thingymabober,please stay with me." Sans said holding onto my arm with force. "I dont know you, and i have to find my way out, so...i cant. Bye." Again i pulled my arm away from his gripe and started to walk, a little faster then last time. He doesnt touch me but instead, he ends up infront of me." Look i know you dont know me, but im a little loanly in the dark, and i lost my brother. Could you at least stay with me untile we find him...PLEASE Y/N".
I thought for a minuet or two, and finally came to a conclusion. "FINE. But only with one condition, we go my way every time. Got it?" Snas looked at me and smiled " yes ma'am." Sans was very excited to tag along with me, at least thats what it looks like.

Sans pov-
Y/N is so inisent, i have to chamge his mind about this whole thing. I dont thjnk she is the right one for the job, i have to tell him. Fir now i will just protect Y/N Because she doesnt know half the things that are happening around her. I honestly feel bad for what i am doing now. Hopefully he will understand.

-WHO IS "HE"? WHAT IS SANS FOING TO DO? WHAT IS THIS PLAN OF HIS"