My best friend. My mate

Prologue -

    I would never have met my best friend if I hadn't moved to Tennessee when I was 14. Kayden - my best friend - and I have been best friends since I started my new high school Tennessee High at 15. I got hit in the head with a football and Kayden helped me up and i feel a little shock everytime I touch him..... From there on we were bestfriends. When I first came to Tennessee I didnt know I was a werewolf but when I turned 15 Sue and Rob told me everything. The most important thing I remembered is that when you turn 17 you find your mate, a mate is the other half of you, your soul mate.

    Oh by the way im Lexi, but everyone calls me Lex.

    Let me tell you how I came to Tennessee.

    It was my last perfect summer when my perfect life began to fall apart, for one I had to move from the sunny beaches of Calafornia to the not so sunny state of Tennessee. When my dad passed away and my mom was so upset she didn't move, eat or sleep I was put into care intill i was 16 thats when my aunt and uncle deiced to adopt me and told me to move in with them.

    before I left to board the plane I stood in front of a full-length mirror in my bedroom in care and gazed at myself. I know i wasnt the most  beautiful person in the world but I considered myself pretty because my mom was and I got most of my features from her. I had a curvy face coverd by long wavy golden hair the colour of my dad's. But I had my fathers electric blue eyes. I had fair tanned skin and curved body.

    So I was put in care when I was 12 so here i am now 4 years later in a terminal I had just got off the plane after I left Calafornia. In my aunt's gold lambroghini gallardo we were listening to Cher Lloyd Swagger Jagger on our way to the family mansion. 

    They mansion contained 9 bedrooms and every 2 bedrooms had a bathroom to share - the master bedroom gets a bathroom to themselves - and 4 guest rooms a huge kitchen which is good for aunt Sue because she is a chef and a grand family room. the mansion also contained a an inside pool! I know shocking!

    The walls were mostly gold, brown, white or beige so i wont get into detail. But my bedroom is as big  as the master bedroom. It was beige and gold. Very classy and a walk-in closet although that didn't surprise me

    One more thing, very important, Kayden, My best friend, was a werewolf too.

______________________________________________________________________________

Thanks I will upload soon. 

Don't be mean to me im new at this.

Taliaa x