Part 4

After the Waitress comes back she takes there orders and serves they're food. And Abel and Alex sit enjoying the view as they eat. Abel was eating a Panini not usual from what he's used to. And Abel was having a Omlet with Graded cheese. Both boys were quiet for a while but Alex couldent get what Abel said out of his head.

Alex H...hey
Abel hmm?
Alex s...so um.. did you... you know?
Abel Um... no I don't unless you spit it out.

Abel sat looking serious for a sec with a Intimidating stare. Alex whimpers a bit nervous.

Alex You know... did you really like it?
Abel Nah I like my Chicken Parms alot better then this.

The question Alex asked went right over the clueless bears head. And Alex sighs in agitation. And get closer to Abel with a blush whispering.

Alex I meant sex you idiot....

Abel gets a perverted yet sexy smile on his face.

Abel Hehe why?..
Alex J..just wondering that's all.

Abel looks over Alex a sec and then speaks.

Abel You wanna get out of here?
Alex W..WHAT?
Abel You know a hotel.

Alex immediately knows where Abel is going and Blushes more now his heart pounding. Omg... omg he.. he wants to do it..... is this really happening?

Abel Well?... what do ya say. Perhapse maybe I can see if I really did like it?
Alex... b..but
Abel Come on Alex thay blush is giving you away.

Alex Feels Abel creep a hand up his thigh.

Abel To be honest with you Alex they're have been nights on that bus I dreamt about that night before the plan ride... you know... being inside you.... feeling your mouth on me.. cumming inside you..

Abel gets a erotic tone.

Abel It was like I was in heaven for a short time... I want something thats not on this menu here.... something money can't buy.

Alex almost feints and shivers when Abel gently gropes his hand on His crotch.

Alex ... I... I cant wait that long come here..

Alex stands Abel up and pulls him to the bathroom.

Abel h..hey whoa what are yo..
Alex Shut up you jerk... y...you made me like this with that sexy tone!

Alex shuts the stall door and drops to his knees and start unzipping Abel pants and Abel can't believe how fast the scenario has changed but tries to keep his nonchalant, cool attitude and He watches Alex whip out his member that was still slightly limp.

Abel Damn Alex... how does this help you?
Alex Just shut up...