Part 6

*Abel* WOW look at this room!
*Alex* Hehe it's awesome!

This room was the cheapest they could rent but it still had 5 star quality. There was a twin size bed, Flat Screen TV, mini Fridge, and Walk in shower Bath. It was absolutely amazing. And Alex was stunned. But for the most part he was relieved to be spending the night not sleeping on a Uncomfortable cramped bed. But then the realization of everything that's happend the last couple hours hits Alex... he'd be staying with Abel.. which meant.. they'd be having sex too.. he quickly rushed off to the bathroom to freshen up. And able looked confused.

*Abel* where are you going?
*Alex* Just going to the bathroom quick I need a shower.
*Abel* Heh... really?

The door shuts and Abel stands outside of it and talks through the door

*Abel* Alex.... what's wrong? You've been acting weird since we left the café.
*Alex*.......

Alex knew he felt weird ever since the whole Bj in the bathroom thing.

*Abel* Listen... just take your shower we'll talk when you get out okay?
*Alex* ....yeah...

A few moments passed and Alex came out of the bathroom feeling refreshed. And Abel was standing by the TV looking suspicious.

*Alex* W...what is it?
*Abel* You still owe me a Rematch you know?
*Alex* Huh?

Abel opened the draw and they had a Playstation 4 with call of duty in it. And Alex Smiled.

*Alex* Oh... I thought we were gonna talk.
*Abel* oh were gonna. But first I'm gonna kick your ass noob.
*Alex* Oh I'm a noob huh? Hehe

Both boys sit and play for a couple minutes and Abel was dominating him in every match and Alex yells out playfully.

*Alex* DAMN you!
*Abel* Haha I won again loser! Lol
*Alex* Freaking camping man wtf
*Abel* oh don't give me that you can see me on the screen haha

Alex Pouts and put down the controller.

*Abel* Aw come on you lost fair and square.
*Alex* ..... alright..

Alex looks over his shoulder at Abel.

*Abel* What?
*Alex* You know what.... let's skip the talk.... shall we? I think I have something else we can play?

Alex pushes Abel down on the bed and climbs on top of him.

*Abel* Hey hey whoa... I thought we were gonna talk?
*Alex* Later.... now... we play.
*Abel* Oh? What are we gonna play?
*Alex* It's your turn to Make me cum now you sexy bastard..
*Abel* Mmmm don't mind if I do.

Abel sits up, wraps his arms around Alex and pulls him close into a wet kiss.

*Alex* mmmmph... d....damn your a good kisser hehe

(cell phone ringing)

Suddenly they both stop. Albels cell phone is ring and both let out a Dissapointing Sigh.

*Alex* Damnit....
*Abel* that better not be Joey Interupting us. Just let it ring...

Abel tries to kiss Alex again but he stops him.

*Alex* But what if it's a emergency?
*Abel* he'll handle it come on I owe you for before.

Alex get up and picks up the phone hearing Abel click his Tongue.

*Alex* Hello?
*Joey* Albel?
*Alex* No its Alex.
*Joey* oh hey Alex I was just Checking up on you guys don't worry I didn't just bother you I bothered Tanner and Jeff too haha.
*Alex* Alex your such a Sweetheart.

He says sarcastically.

*Alex* Can I help you?

Abel suddenly starts to unsip Alex while he's on the phone and quietly Alex yells at him so Joey doesn't hear.

*Alex* S...stop you idiot I'm on the phone.
*Albel* You don't hurry I'm gonna suck you off while your on "My" Phone..

Albel reaches Into Alex's underwear from behind and starts stroking his soft Shaft and Alex tried to hold back his noise while he speaks.

*Joey* Hey you alright?
*Alex* Y...yes everything...Nngh...ah... it's fine Joey I'm fine... is that all you called for.
*Abel* Hang up now...

He says sternly.

*Joey* Yeah that's it just making sure you weren't in any trouble.
*Alex* Oh...o..okay.. Ahhh~

Abel strokes Alex's Jewels in his cold palm. And stands up and bites his ear and whispers in his ear.

*Abel* Hang up... so I can shove my @#! $% In this cute little ass.
*Alex* A...ahh.. J..Joey I gotta go!

Alex hangs up the phone and yells

*Alex* You Ass!
*Abel* Hehe come on.
*Alex* Just shut up and take your pants off you Jerk
*Abel* Hehe yes sir.