3

I woke up in bed. I saw Jack in bed beside me asleep. I didn't move because I didn't want to wake him.

Then I felt someone shake me. This time I actually woke up. I sighed. I knew it was time to get off the plane. Me, mark, and Jack got off the plane. I knew I was falling for jack but he wanted mark so I will let him have mark. I started singing:

"I was thinking but bout him thinking bout me
thinking about us what we going to be
Open up my eyes yeah
It was just a dream
I traveled back down that road
I wish he come back no one knows
I realized,yeah
It was only just a dream
I was at the top now its like I'm in the basement
Number one spot, now he found him a replacement
I swear I can't take it
Knowing somebody's got my baby
And he now ain't around, baby, I can't think
Trying to get my usher on, but I can't let it burn

Should have put it down should have got that ring
When I be riden man I swear I see his face at every turn
I hope that he knows that he is the only one I yern for
For, overmore,I miss him, when will I learn"

I got in the car a looked out the window. Jack said "You Ok Y/N??" I said "Yea I'm fine." Jack knew something was up. He whispered in my ear "I will talk to you later" I nodded my head. After what seemed like forever we got home. Nothing happened during the drive. Jack grabbed my wrist and dragged me into his room. It seemed like his room. He said "Ok what is wrong with you??" I said "If I told you, you would hate me" he said "I could never hate you Y/N" I thought 'If he doesn't like me its his loss' i said "Well umm.... I think I'm starting to form a small crush on you jack, but I know you want Mark" I rubbed the back of neck. Jack pushed his lips into mine. My eyes widened a little but then I closed them starting to kiss back. A few seconds later he let go. He started to blush. I started to blush to. Jack said "Your still helping me with mark right?" I said "Yep" mark said "What about me" me and jack looked at each other. Both of us were scared as fuck. I pushed jack into mark and said "He needs to tell you something." Jack caught a glance of me and looked back at mark. I ran out of the house. Jack came out with a sad looking face. I said "Poor jack" Jack screamed "HE SAID YES" me and him started screaming and jumping up and down like little kids. Jack hugged me tightly and whispered "Thanks for the help" I whispered back "No prob" me and Jack looked into each others eyes. I said "You have a boyfriend now get out of here" Jack scrambled off. I was happy for him.... But I liked him a lot. I closed my eyes and let a tear slip down my face. I held everything else in, but I couldn't hold it in. I started crying silently. Mark saw me.