5

*Y/N P.O.V*
When I finished Felix was still standing there staring. I chuckled and shaked him slightly. I said "Felix lunch is done." He snapped out and smiled warmly. He said "Ok!!" I smile back and set the table. The rest of the guys came in and ate. I kept glancing over too Felix. There is something about him that makes me warm and fuzzy inside. I don't know what though. After lunch I went to my bed room and got out my phone and started recording. I said "Hey guys its your favorite person
Y/C/N and today I'm going to be singing "History" by One direction!!!! Yaa!!!" I started singing

"You got to help me I'm losing my mind
Keep getting this feeling you want to leave this all behind
Thought we were going strong
I thought we were holding on
Aren't we?
No, they don't teach you this in school
Now my hearts breaking and I don't know what to do
Thought we were going strong
Thought we were holding on
Aren't we?
You and me got a whole lot of history
We can make the greatest team the world has ever seen
You and me got a whole lot of history
So don't let it go, we can make some more, we can live forever
All the rumor's, all the fights
But always find a way to make it out alive
Thought we were going strong
Thought we were holding on
Aren't we?"
(Song is up above)

I stop singing and said "Ok that's all for todays video and if you are new to this channel please hit that subscribe button and I will see YOU in THE NEXT VIDEO BUUUUBYYYYEEE." I stopped recording saw Felix standing in the door way. I smiled and said "Do you need anything??"

*Jack's P.O.V*
I woke up remembering what happened earlier. Aw shit I'm so stupid. I love mark. I only like Y/N. Shiiiiitttttt. I'm soooo stupid. Mark probably split up with me. Fuck. Then I felt tears start coming down my face. I started crying into my lap. Then I heard someone come in and drop something. Then I heard Marks smooth deep voice trying to calm me. I said "Did you break up with me? I can't remember I was drunk." Mark said "No. I would never do that. I love you to much jack." I smiled and wiped my eyes. I don't think I like Y/n as a girlfriend any more.

*Y/N's P.O.V*
Felix didn't say a thing. He shook out of it and said "Y/N can I tell you something??" I said "Yea sure you can tell me anything!!" He said "well if your in love with someone what would you do??" I never thought about it. The more I thought about it the more I knew I was in love with Felix. I looked at him and said "This" I grabbed his coller, pulled him in and kissed him. Soon after that he kissed back. After the kiss broke we both smiled. I said "But surely I'm not the special girl who gets you so." He said "yea. What if I told you that you were" My eyes lighted up. He said "Will you Y/N L/N be my girlfriend." I squealed and said "Yes yes yes I'll be your girlfriend" We started to hug each other until jack came in. Me and Felix started acting "Normal" mark looked at both of us and shrugged it off. He said "Y/n can I talk to you?" I said "sure." Felix got out of the room. Jack said "Ok I need your help. I'm planning to propose to Mark. Im also the girl in the relationship so I was wondering if you would be my best girl??" I squealed again and said "Yea!!!!" (BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE >∆<) Jack said "Well let's get to planning."
*Time skip an hour*
Its been an hour. Felix and mark are starting to get worried about us. I said "Jack I think we need to stop for awhile. Ok??" He said "Yea let's stop. We are finished." I asked "So when are you planning to ask??" He said "Tommorow" I said "Ok!!" I got out of the room as Felix practaly jumped on me knocking me down. I said "Woah there Felix." Felix got off of me and said "Sorry.... I was just worried." I said "Its not a problem l...." I almost called him love. I got on my phone and started texting felix
Y/n: hey love ;)
Felix: Umm who is this... And I wouldn't try flirting with me I got a girlfriend.
Y/n: Its Y/N you silly >.<
Felix: oh..Why are you texting me babe???
Y/n: me and Jack where needing you to meet us at the coffee shop. Tonight. Don't bring anyone. Not even mark
Felix: ... Ok babe for you
*Jack was added to chat*
Jack: Is he coming??
Y/n: yea he is.
Felix: what's happening??
Y/n: Do you want to tell him now or at the coffee shop?
Jack:I was kinda planning to tell him at the coffee shop!
Y/n: Sorry love
Felix: Come onnnn plzzz babe
Y/n: You will find out tonight love. I promise
Jack: um.... Why you calling each other pet name?? That's just silly
Y/n: You will find out tonight ;)
Jack: God dammit Y/n
Felix: haha good one babe.
*Mark joined the chat*
Y/n and Jack: GOD DAMMIT MARK
Felix: what's wrong with him here??
Y/n: Lots of things.
Mark: What are y'all talking bout anyways.
Jack: It's just between me Y/n and bout to be Felix. It's a surprise.
Mark: Ok come on tell me
Y/n: we haven't even told Felix yet why would we tell you. The surprise is for you anyways.
Mark: Well y'all are boring I'll ttyl
*Mark has left the chat*
Jack: hhh. God I love him.
Y/n: ik that's why your doing the surprise
Felix: GOD DAMMIT WHAT IS THE GOD DAMN SURPRISE
Y/n: Still not going to tell you until tonight love >_<
Jack: he he.
Y/n: well talk to y'all later I need me some sleep. And BTW we meet at eleven.
I chuckled and got in bed. I felt an arm grasp around my waist. I turn over and see Felix. I smile and pecked his lips. I turned back over and fell asleep.
*Time skip to eleven*
I woke up and saw that Felix was still asleep. I started shaking him slightly. I whispered in his ear "Love get up. We are supposed to go to the coffee shop." After that his eyes fluttered open. I smiled, grabbed his wrists, and pulled him up. I said "Get dressed." I went to the bathroom and got in my cloths quickly. I got in the room and saw Felix with his shirt off. I covered my eyes and said "Get a shirt on you silly." I uncovered my eyes to see him pulling on a shirt. I sneaked out passed Jacks and mark room. I Hope that jack got out without waking mark. I got to the coffee shop and ordered some coffee. Then I saw jack come in. I said "Glad you got out with out waking mark." Jack said "well bout that..." I said "you woke him???" Jack said "No I didn't. I was just playing with you." Felix said "Well what's the surprise??" Jack sighed and said "I'm planning to propose to mark." Felix's eyes widened and he said "I thought you where the girl in the relationship!!" Jack said "I am the girl. How bout you two. Why do you call each other pet names??" I said "Well Felix can I tell him?" Felix nodded. I said "Me and Felix are dating." Jack eyes widened. I chuckled. Jack said "To make sure y'all aren't lying I dare y'all I dare y'all to kiss." I turned to Felix, pulled him in and kissed him. Soon he kissed back. I put my arms around his waist, continuing to kiss him. Then I pulled from the kiss. Jacks eyes went wide and said "Ok I believe you now." I smiled. Me and jack explained what we were going to do. When we got done we went home and went to sleep.