Give it to me

Dan's Pov:
We've been together for 2 years and all we do is have plain vanilla sex. Don't get me wrong Phil is a master at it by now and sometimes calling him Daddy makes everything a little spicy but these last few days made me want a little more, made me realise that I can be very kinky, just need a proper turn on and what else could be better that a sexy boyfriend that is trying so hard to film a new video.

In a few hours I fell that I'm all ready to put my ears on and get him. At this hour he usually is about to finish his video judging by the time that he usually take to film and edit a video taking in consideration the fact that he started at 5 and now it's 6:45. I just like to keep track of my boyfriend. Sometimes I can't even sleep at night at how much I think about his shiny blueish eyes, milky skin, dark fringe. TOTALLY NOT OBSESSED, I say while bursting out in laughter .

Phil's Pov:

I hear someone entering the room and assume it's Dan obviously:
"Come join me, Dan"I say without looking at him.
Then there he comes sits beside me and starts looking at the camera. I look to in order to check our fringes and notice his cat years:

"What's that, Dan?"
"Oh, nothing just a piece of my outfit for tonight. Is it something wrong?"

What does he means by tonight cuz as it sounds I might better turn of the camera and see what's next to come from my boy, I think while licking my lips almost unnoticeable, but as always enough for Dan. He launches and bites my lip biting me slowly with his canins before puling away:
"Daddy, you're kitten is ready, put my tail in, and lets have some fun"