Chapter 1: The Return

This is my first fanfic crossover. Hello my name is Sarah and this is a soul eater fanfic.
Enjoy!!!

Soul and Maka have a new device called Calicao. It's a magical item they receive from Lieutenant Nanoha's device Raising Heart. Now they can use combat magic in their fights and had also learnt many more tricks. They went away from the DWMA for training of the new device and is now a reserve team for the Strikers. Their device is a shape of a small book. Now it's time for them to return to DWMA .

Maka's POV

"I'm so nervous, Soul" Maka said. She was wearing the division 6 uniform. It was a short brown skirt, a brown blazer with a white outline and a green tie. She is still wearing the same boots she wore at DWMA. But now she has waist long pigtail which was swinging around, because of her nervousness.

"Don't worry they're still our old friends" Soul said. He was also wearing the division 6 uniform, but instead with a black outline, a black tie and a black long pants. His silver hair was still the same style, all over the place.

*Well, it was an awkward* she thought *meeting her friends after being gone for one whole year. They might have change a lot.*

Kid's POV

Who were these "special guest" coming here? I wondered, Father refuses to tell me anything. It was frustrating me , I sigh. I slowly sat down in the classroom and observe the people around him. None of us actually change that much really , Black star still wearing the same clothes as always. The only difference was that the girls hair grew longer and everyone just got a tad taller.

Suddenly Stein had rolled into the room and announced,  " We got some special guest today guys". Then he look to the door and beckon the 'special guests' to come in.

An ash blond hair girl and a tall silver hair boy walked in......

OMG IT'S MAKA AND SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone gasp and stared at the pair. Black star's mouth was hanging open. Liz and Patti were rubbing their eyes, not believing them, Jackie and Kim were frozen with shock. They both look so different now. Soul is taller and was wearing a brown and black suit with a black tie, looking very cool (and still asymmetrical). But Maka seem to change the most. She now had long ash blond hair, that was in two long pigtails hangings down to her waist. She was wearing a short brown skirt, a brown blazer with a green tie and she has......

OMG BREASTS!!!!!!! MAKA HAS BREASTS!!!!!!!!

They were a very good size too ( getting off topic there). Soul still has his messy hair and Maka still have her deep emerald eyes.

"Hello, my name is Maka Albarn and this is Soul Eater Evens, nice to meet you all again" Maka introduce herself and smiled.

Soul's POV

Right after they finish their introduction. The girls seem to snap out of their shock and ran towards Maka. They were all crying, sobbing and hugging each other. Maka just smile and hug them all back. Even though It was so uncool, I couldn't help but smile. Then I went towards Black Star and Kid, I high five them and greeted them.

Black Star pointed at Maka and asked him "Who the heck is she?!?!! ".

"It's Maka?" I told him.

" NOWAY THAT IS MAKA!!!!" He shouted.

" Well, you guys haven't change that much, have you?" I asked.

"No, we haven't change that much. How about you? You guys seem to have change so much." Kid answered.

"Yeah, especially Maka" Soul said.

The girls were still hugging each other. The Marie-san came in. She was surprise to see such an unusual scene taking place in the classroom. Then she saw Maka and him, she beam and smiled.

I don't own soul eater or any other anime guys.