My fifteen b-day

I was at the farm house training outside with Mikey. My weapon was a sword with two spikes. MS had given it to me for my 12th birthday before he had died.

 MS had given it to me for my 12th birthday before he had died

I takkled mikey to the ground and he smiled and said "u won.....happy birthday Dudett." I was so confused i got off him and said
"What its not my birthday?"
"Ya it is today is April,2 thats the day u were born duu
"What....its my birthday?"
"Ya!"
"How?"
"Well when two love birds love each other very much they get together and-"
"I mean how did I forget?"
"Idk thats all u"
I helped mikey up and we went inside the house. I opened the door and i saw a surprise party. "SUPPRISE!!!" Evryone yelled. I saw mom and dad holding a cake. Donnie and april with party hats. And casey with presents. It was beautiful. "Wow!" I said looking around. "Happy birthday!" Mom and dad said hugging me really really tight. I smiled and acted as im i needed air. They finally let go and i said "I forgot it was my birthday!" I said laughing. We all ate and ate cake. I was finally opening presents.
Mom/leo: it was a music disc of my favorite song 'Wobble'
Dad/raph: i just knew it was some what deadly and it was it was a necklace that turned into a human sized sword
Mikey: a dj set
Donnie:a bracelet that could turn me into human
April:i loved her gift she knew i was goth and she got me an outfit but in human size
Casey:dad wasnt proud of his gift it was a $25 gift card for two couples at a romantic restaurant

Dad chased casey around a while until they got tired. The day was about to end and i wad about to fall asleep until I got a text from my boyfriend Zane
"Hey"
"Hey"
"Happy birthday"
"Thanks"
"So we still ganna go to the docks?"
"Ya just pick me up at 2"
"K see ya later"
"Bye"
I lived in a farm house away and far from new york. My boyfriend and friends would come and pick me up. Me trusting them on where i live and they were cool about 3/4 of my family being mutants. I decided to wear my bracelet that donnie gave me and turn human instead of wearing a hood. I put on my necklace that daddy gave me since I couldn't take my katanas. It was 1:45 and i was outside on the porch waiting for Zane. I saw a car coming and i knew it was Zane. I got in and left but I didn't know that someone from the farm house was watching. We finally got to new york and i turned human and Zane stood in awe. I looked in the water to see my reflection and i was beautiful. I was goth i had blue hair with black redish highlights. We spent some time at the docks until he took me back home. I got home and went to my room. I opened it and i saw casey. I jumped and almost screamed. "What r u doing in here casey?"
"More importantly what where u doing sneeking out u know your parents would ground u forever."
"Ya i know but I just have to plus me friends are cool with keeping our family secret."
"J/C r u crazy they can be kraang for all we know!!"
"Shhh youll wake up mom and dad."
"I wasn't ganna tell no one u were sneeking out but now that u told our secret i have to tell your parents."
"No casey please don't!"
"No i am u know y cuz your putting us all at risk!"
"Casey i-im sorry."
"Forget it im telling tomorrow morning and dont even try to sneek out again."
I looked down disappointed and he walked out. I went to go change out of my clothes and was left with my under clothes. I am ready for scolding tomorrow.