Murder time

I went to donnies lab and saw casey on the bed in a coma. Donnie noticed me
"Hey J/C.."
I knew i had to tell someone that im under shreeders control.
"Donnie can i talk to u?"
"Sure whats wrong?"
"Well im und-"
"J/C raph wants to talk to u!!" Mikey came in and he looked serious so i got up and ran to find raph. I found him in his room with mom.
"Uh whats up dad?" I said nervously
"We need to talk." Leo said
"Y did u attack casey." Raph asked
Then i knew i was ganna tell them im under control until...
"Cuz i felt like it"i sad angry
"J/C whats gotten in to u?" Leo said with glossy eyes.
"I havnt done nothing yet wait till its murder time!" I said raising my voice. Idk y i said that it just came out. Even tho I didn't even mean it I knew what i was saying.
"What r u talking about." Raph sayes panicked
"J/C r u ok?" Leo askes reaching to touch my arm but i got out my little pocket knife and cut him. He yelled in pain and i saw blood on the floor. Raph went to help Leo. And i just stayed there shocked not knowing what i had just done and i felt lime i was me again.
"Mom r u ok?"
"No im loosing a lot of blood. I think u cut a vein."
"J/C y did u do that?!?" Raph asked scared.
"Dad i need help shreeder is-AHHH!!" I scream holding my head and then i knew it was shreeder getting in me again. I felt like tasting blood. I look at my dad who was asking if i was ok.
"Im thirst." I say and smirk at raph.
"J/C r u ok?"
"Fine but i wonder how your blood tastes." I say and he just stares at me with a scared and shocked face. He carried leo and ran outside to the Donnie lab. I ran after him with my swords out. He put leo on Donnies lab tabble and Mikey and April immediately help donnie with leos wound in his arm. Then raph ran outside to find me but by supprise i stabbed him in the back and he yelled in pain. Then i saw Mikey and April running to me.
"J/C chill lets talk." Mikey said trying to calm me down
"No my job is to kill everyone here."
"Job?" He askes confused

~in my mind~
I saw....me and i knew it was evil me. The one that shreeder is controlling. I knew i had to fight back. I charged at her but she took me down fast and i was on the floor bleeding. I try to get up but i fall down. I try again with all of my force and take out my swords. I run to her and i stabbed her arm and I began to see my family bleeding.

~back to reality~

I look around and help evryone to Donnie. Once evryone was there all bleeding and half way in a coma I began to speak until leo did
"J/C what we're u saying about shreeder?"
"Mom i need help."
"What's wrong."
"Shreeder he..he.."
I couldn't finish i got glossy eyes. I felt a tug on my arm and I turned and saw raph pulling me to him.
"J/C whats wrong." He askes
"...im being controlled by shreeder. I didn't mean to do this to u guys. Im sorry." I said lowering my head.
"What do u mean he never touched u?"leo asked confused
"I believe that when me and Zane...kissed he did something to me. Mom u were right he can be kraang and I think he is. Dad im sorry for kissing. What u guys warned me about is all true. Mom he is kraang. Dad kisses r bad."
"Oh no come here J/C let me have u scanned so we can get whatever shreeder did to u out." Donnie said grabbing my wrist and dragging me to a chair in the corner. Then i felt weird.
"Dont touch me!!"I screamed
"J/C?! Oh no it's happening again." I held my head and spun around while saying
"Help Donnie!!!!!!"
Then shreeder controled me again but this time donnie straped me to a chair. Then i felt a pain in my arm. I look down and saw Donnie giving me a shot.
"There that will help u calm down." He said and he was right i am calm. I blacked out after that.